We share 98.4% of our DNA with a chimp.
Hippopotamuses do eighty percent of their vocalization under water.
The world's widest avenue is the "9th of July" in Argentina with 14 lanes plus 4 lanes of parallel streets.
The ancient pyramids of Giza are located right up against the modern city of Cairo.
15 million blood cells are destroyed in the human body every second.
Bill Gates continued to fly coach until 1997 when his net worth was already US$36 billion.
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty on cases of corruption.
Abraham Lincoln wore size 14 shoes the biggest in U.S. president history.
The lifespan of 75% of wild birds is 6 months.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
A blind chameleon still changes colors to match his environment.
Four forward compartments could flood without risk of the Titanic sinking. Six did.
The U.S. / Canada Border is the longest international border in the world and it lacks military defense.
In Iran a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
30 000 dogs a day are slaughtered in China for meat and fur.
You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
Marco Hort has the world record for fitting 264 straws in his mouth at once!
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
In Japan watermelons are squared. It’s easier to stack them that way.
If your stomach acid got onto your skin it would burn a hole in it.
Parking takes up as much as 14% of all land-use in Los Angeles County.
A group of frogs is called an army.
There's a colony in Brazil founded by 2 000 to 4 000 Confederate refugees who left the U.S. after losing the Civil War.
A forfeited game in baseball is recorded as a 9-0 score. In football it is recorded as a 1-0 score.
Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
The value of Pi will be officially “rounded down” to 3.14 from 3.14159265359 on December 31 1999.
The word ‘ejaculation’ comes from the Latin word meaning ‘throwing out’.
The fear of animals is called zoophobia.
The U.S. is currently in it's longest period of not having a president die in office.
74% of young Indians prefer an arranged marriage over a free-choice one a 2013 survey found.
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
Dogs are as smart as a 2-year-old baby. They can learn and understand over 150 words.
Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.
At rest your brain uses one-fifth of a calorie per minute.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
Bruce Lee was so fast they actually had to run his films slower so you can see his moves.
Nelson Mandela married the widow of Mozambique's President.
All the dirt from the foundation to build the World Trade Center in NYC was dumped into the Hudson River to form the community now known as Battery City Park.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.