In Cleveland Ohio it’s illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
One third of all cancers are sun related.
The oldest plant ever to be regenerated has been grown in Russia from 32 000-year-old seeds.
There is a town in Newfoundland Canada called Dildo.
KitKats' year production could stretch around the London Underground more than 350 times.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
A skunk will not bite and throw its scent at the same time.
If we had the same mortality rate now as in 1900 more than half the people in the world today would not be alive.
John Lennon sometimes liked to sleep in an old coffin.
Parents of new babies miss out on 6 months worth of sleep in the first 2 years of their child's life.
The U.S. Navy has 75 trained dolphins to detect enemy swimmers and underwater mines.
The estimated value of the cash bonds and jewellery carried by The Titanic's passengers was US$6 000 000.
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a 50 000 word novel without any word containing “e.”
Firefox web browser's lead developer is now working for Google Chrome.
Animals react to social pressure much as humans do a study concluded.
Einstein was stopped so much in public he would reply "Pardon me sorry! Always I am mistaken for Professor Einstein."
Bikinis and tampons invented by men.
At the age of 11 Benjamin Franklin invented a pair of swim fins. He was later recognized by his induction into the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
Fish can drown in water.
The scales of a crocodile are made of certain, the same substance that hooves and fingernails are made of.
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
Every Christmas one million letters are addressed to Santa Clausat his own postal code: "H0H 0H0 North Pole Canada."
"Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
A space suit costs US$12 million.
One drop of the Beaked Sea Snake venom can kill 3 adult men.
Alexander the Great was tutored by Aristotle until the age of 16 when he took the throne.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
Before trees were common the Earth was covered with giant mushrooms.
There is a tree called Fruit Salad Tree that sprouts 3 to 7 different fruits in the same tree.
In Virginia it is illegal to hunt on a Sunday except for raccoons which can be hunted until 2 AM.
A “2 by 4″ is really 1 1/2 by 3 1/2.
Birds can recognise landmarks.
30% of all cancers diagnosed in women are breast cancers.
All the dirt from the foundation to build the World Trade Center in NYC was dumped into the Hudson River to form the community now known as Battery City Park.
1%of Germany's population is genetically immune to HIV.
Baby Chicks are smarter than Baby Humans .
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
Ballroom dancing is a major at Brigham University.
Germany is the world capital of penis enlargement with roughly 8 in 100 000 adult German males opting for the procedure.
A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.