On December 23 1947 Bell Telephone Laboratories in Murray Hill N.J. held a secret demonstration of the transistor which marked the foundation of modern electronics.
Your heart beats over 100 000 times per day.
The evidence linking humans and global warming is as strong as the link between smoking and lung cancer according to the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
37% of the web is PORN
Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
A blue whale is larger than a basketball court.
In 1859 24 rabbits were released in Austrailia. Within six years the population grew to 2 million.
According to astronauts space smells like seared steak hot metal and welding fumes.
Indonesia is home to the world'slargest Islamic population.
Science Nobel Laureates U.S. Presidents and NASA astronauts were found to be overwhelmingly first-borns.
Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
The average married couple has sex 68.5 times a year which is slightly more than once a week.
During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
Popcorn was first domesticated in Mexico 9 000 years ago.
Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61 000.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
In 1778 fashionable women of Paris never went out in blustery weather without a lightning rod attached to their hats.
Babies are born with self-awareness which allows them to differentiate their bodies from other people's.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
The human brain has the same consistency as tofu.
The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
The World Trade Center's most famous survivor and president of its support group Tania Head was later found to be a fraud: she wasn't even in NYC on 9/11.
82% of Americans believe in some kind of afterlife.
There are 10 times more bacterial cells in your body than body cells.
The strongest beer in the world has a 67.5% alcohol content.
Famous soccer player Mario Balotelli is an Italian born to immigrants from Ghana raised by a Jewish mother.
80% of all animals on earth are Insects.
In Finland 9 out of 10 plastic bottles are returned for recycling and almost 100% of glass bottles are also recycled.
The first car accident occurred in 1891 in Ohio.
A nanometre is about as much as your nails grows every second.
When Zuckerberg created Facebook in 2004 he bragged about people trusting his site with personal information. "Dumb f*cks" he called them.
80% of volcanic eruptions happen underwater.
A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
Polar bears are the largest land predators on earth standing over 11' high and weighing over 1 700 lbs.
Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
Rudyard Kipling living in Vermont in the 1890′s invented the game of snow golf. He would paint his golf balls red so that they could be located in the snow.
8%of Americans sleep naked.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.