3.4 million people die each year from water-related causes.
China has more English speakers than the United States.
Over 80 000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelor's degree in hamburgerology.
It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
India has the largest slave population in the modern world with over 14 million slaves.
The most popular dog breed in Canada, America, and Great Britain is the labrador retriever.
If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
The biggest bill the U.S. issued was a US$ 10 000 bill.
78% of software installed in China in 2010 was pirated.
Stephen Hawking's son once added swear words to his dad's voice synthesizer as a prank.
Bart's name is an anagram of BRAT. His full name is Bartholomew Jojo Simpson.
In 2010 a clown called "Tiririca" announced he would run for Congress in Brazil. He became the most-voted-for congressman of the election.
At any given time there are at least 1 800 thunderstorms in progress over the earth’s atmosphere.
The word pencil comes from a Latin word meaning "small penis."
Global warming 'solved' a land dispute between India and Bangladesh: the island in dispute disappeared.
Couples who are in love synchronize their heart rates after gazing into each others' eyes for three minutes.
A half hour of physical activity 6 days a week is linked to 40% lower risk of early death.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
Gold is edible.
About 4 million slaves were taken from Africa to Brazil about 40% of all in the Americas.
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
Skunks can accurately spray their smelly fluid as far as ten feet.
Butte County South Dakota is the geographical center of the U.S.
Every 2 weeks on average someone jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge.
The Bible was Isaac Newton's greatest passion writing more about religion than science and mathematics.
Elvis Presley hated John Lennon and wanted to beat him up for his anti-war stance.
In 2011 Twitter users tweeted the equivalent of 8 163 copies of "War and Peace" every day.
A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima a typhoon hit the city killing another 2 000 people.
Women can fly airplanes in Saudi Arabia but can't drive cars.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
Thousands of marine creatures die by mistakenly swallowing plastic bags that resemble jellyfish.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
The U.S. Government created a Twitter clone for Cubans in 2011.
It snowed in the Sahara Desert in 1979.
Alcohol kills one person every 10 seconds worldwide.
NYC home owners can request that a tree be planted outside their homes for free.
More people commit suicide in New York City than are murdered.
Rooster is simply a male chicken.
Hippos can run faster than humans!
The Aztecs sacrificed 1% of their population every year or about 250 000 people.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support