The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
North Korea holds elections every 5 years in which the ballots list only one candidate.
First novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
British Pennies are used to adjust the time in London's Big Ben clock tower.
The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
In 1998 all 11 members of a soccer team in Africa were killed by lightning while leaving the other team unhurt.
The Earth experiences 50 000 Earthquakes per year and is hit by Lightning 100 times a second.
In the US today prescription painkillers kill more Americans than heroin and cocaine combined.
In 2014 about 89% of Google's US$66 billion in revenue came from advertising.
The Earth seen from the moon also goes through phases.
A full-grown bear can run as fast as a horse.
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out :p
In 2012 Humans generated over 49 million tons of electronic waste.
Humans have caused 322 animal extinctions over the past 500 years.
Starfish do not have blood. Their blood is actually filtered sea water.
The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
Humans and dogs first became best friends 30 000 years ago.
Almost half the pigs in the world are kept by farmers in China.
Guinea pigs and rabbits can’t sweat.
In 2011 a man was arrested in Sweden for splitting an atom in his kitchen.
In the UK you can never be more than 70 miles away from the sea.
1 billion people still defecate in the open in the absence of a toilet.
In 1631 a huge reprint of the King James Bible was recalled and burnt due to a single typo: the Seventh Commandment stated "Thou shalt commit adultery."
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Babies remain calm twice as long when listening to a song as they do when listening to speech according to a study.
In the 1st century AD polar bears fought seals in Roman amphitheaters flooded with water.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s original name was Michael Luther King Jr.
Mars is populated entirely by robots. Seven to be precise.
”Judge Judy” has a $25 000 000 salary while Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg has a $190 100 salary.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
None of The Beatles Could Read Music.
Two and a half time more Barbies are sold every year than babies are born in the U.S.
Ommatophobia is the fear of eyes.
Already in 1985 Mother Teresa opened a hospice in New York for AIDS victims.
Gabriel Michael and Lucifer are the only angels named in the Bible.
If you cut off a snail’s eye, it will grow a new one.
Cat kidneys are so efficient they can rehydrate by drinking seawater.
In Sweden parents are entitled to 480 days of paid parental leave when a child is born or adopted.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.