A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate!
Otto Frank was given Anne Frank's diary by Miep Gies one of the dutch citizens who helped hide the Franks.
Demand for quinoa in Western nations has pushed up prices so much that poorer people in Peru and Bolivia where quinoa is from can no longer afford their staple crop.
Carrots don't make your eyesight better. That was a lie from the British to cover up their technology from the NAZI during WW2.
Dachau the first NAZI concentration camp in Germany opened six years before WWII.
It takes 12 000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
Fish in polluted lakes lose their sense of smell.
Homosexuality was still classified as an illness in Sweden in 1979. Swedes protested by calling in sick to work claiming they "felt gay".
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
In Utah it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person.
You don't like the original version of a song because it's better. You like it because it's the one you heard first.
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
Russia has over 8400 nuclear weapons more than any other country.
In Saudi Arabia UAE Sudan Brunei Qatar and others people who abandon Islam and convert to another religion may face the death penalty.
There are 1 792 steps in the Eiffel Tower
In 2005 MySpace was in talks to buy Facebook but rejected Mark Zuckerberg's asking price of US$75 million as too expensive.
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
Sharon Stone was the first Star Search spokes model.
In 2014 a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend.
Slugs have 4 noses.
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
There's a Barbie-like Islamic doll called "Fulla".
After an 8.0 magnitude earthquake hit Mexico City in 1985 nearly all newborn babies survived a collapsed hospital for 7 days without nourishment water warmth or human contact.
Crocodiles eat stones.
There's a colony in Brazil founded by 2 000 to 4 000 Confederate refugees who left the U.S. after losing the Civil War.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
Approximately 40 000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
Cats can hear ultrasound.
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
Your heart will pump nearly 1.5 million barrels of blood during your lifetime enough to fill 200 train tank cars.
In 2001 Pope John Paul II entered and prayed in a mosque and even kissed the Qur'an to improve relations with Islam.
A group of crows is called a murder.
Koalas are excellent swimmers.
60% of your brain is fat.
A fingerprint is to a human as a nose is to a cat.
Some women in Mauritania force-feed their daughters because obesity for women is idealized in the country.
The world’s longest snake (by reliable documentation) is the reticulated python with a maximum length of perhaps 30 feet.
Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.