Only two countries in the world are not allowed to sell Coca-Cola officially: North Korea and Cuba.
On Sept. 9 2015 Queen Elizabeth II will become the longest-reigning UK monarch ever surpassing Queen Victoria.
There's a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats.
Greyhounds are the fastest dogs on Earth and can run at speeds of 45 mph.
1 in 7 of American adults who have a tattoo regret it.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation US golf ball. In the UK its 330.
The only capital letter in the Roman alphabet with exactly one end point is P.
In 2014 there are about 350 000 tweets and 382 000 Facebook likes every minute.
The first recorded use of Marijuana was in China over 4700 years ago.
Whale Sharks can live up to 100 years.
Astronauts on the International Space Station exercise about 2 hours per day.
A Japanese man survived both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during WW2.
It takes the insect-eating Venus Flytrap plant only half a second to shut its trap on its prey.
A person can spontaneously burst into flames.
Cost of raising a medium-sized dog to the age of 11: £4000
Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
Cyprus has a map on its flag.
If you could watch all of "The Simpsons" episodes without ads nor sleep it'd take about 8.5 days.
Memories take hold better during sleep.
A sample of Sir Isaac Newton's apple tree was sent into space to 'defy gravity.'
The Hawaiian alphabet has only 12 letters.
Elvis Presley didn't write any of his songs.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Every year 11 000 Americans injure themselves while trying out bizarre sexual positions.
2 out of 3 inherited family fortunes are lost by the new generation a study in the U.S. found.
A fierce gust of wind blew 45 year old Vittorio Luise’s car into a rover near Naples Italy in 1980. He managed to break a window climb out and swim to shore–where a tree blew over and killed him.
The day after tomorrow is called "Overmorrow."
40% of Americans think that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time.
Google got its name by accident. The founders misspelled "googol" which refers to the number 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
In Bangladesh kids as young as 15 can be jailed for cheating on their finals.
A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight.
The richest 1% of the population owns 48% of the world's wealth.
Dogs and cats consume over $11 billion worth of pet food a year
If you live in the U.S. you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
Aspiring actor Leonard Nimoy once gave a cab ride to future president John F Kennedy.
London's "Big Ben" is not the tower. It's the bell inside it.
In 1876 a gang of Chicago counterfeiters attempted to steal Abraham Lincoln's body from his tomb and request a US$200 000 ransom.
It takes up to 2 900 gallons of water to make a single pair of jeans.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.