There's a Golf Club on the border of Sweden and Finland: half the holes are in one country and half in the other.
For 214 years until 2012 it was illegal in Paris France for women to wear trousers.
If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
One giant panda usually needs between 2.5 to 4 square miles (10 million m2) of land to survive.
Whale milk is 50% fat.
Centenarians are the fastest-growing demographic in the UK.
Britain accidentally invaded Spain in 2002. About 20 Royal Marines disembarked in Spain instead of Gibraltar for 5 minutes until the error was recognised and they all withdrew.
Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
The Truman Syndrome is a psychological disorder in which patients believe they're living in a reality TV show.
Over 900 streets in the United States are named after Martin Luther King Jr.
Barack Obama's late father was a senior economist for the Kenyan government.
The World's Most Popular Fruit is the TOMATO.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
Women manage the money and pay the bills in 75% of all Americans households.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is the world’s highest waterfall at 3 212 feet (979 m).
1 in 5 Americans believes that the world will end in their lifetime.
There are about 1 500 active volcanoes in the world.
Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
You’re born with 300 bones but by the time you become an adult you only have 206.
During his entire life Vincent Van Gogh sold exactly one painting “Red Vineyard at Arles”.
Lizards can self-amputate their tails for protection. It grows back after a few months.
20 000 children die worldwide every day due to poverty.
Cockroaches shed their skin.
Cats are revered animals in Islam because Prophet Muhammad loved them.
Americans have invaded Canada twice in 1775 and 1812. They lost both times.
"Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
In 1923 a jockey suffered a fatal heart attack but his horse finished and won the race making him the first and only jockey to win a race after death.
Oil is cheaper than water in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
Bill Gates pays over US$1 million per year in property taxes for his house.
Mexico is the world's fattest country.
On the International Space Station urine passes through a special water treatment plant that turns it into drinking water.
You can't name your child "Ikea" or "Elvis" in Sweden.
Despite Global Warming we're still technically in an Ice Age.
In Finland slot machines are monopolized by a non-profit company that gives all its earnings to charity.
The toxin in puffer fish is 1200 times deadlier than cyanide.
Over 800 000 people are arrested for marijuana in the U.S. each year.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more