Antarctica is the only continent on which no Lepidoptera have been found.
In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child ‘Buttocks’ or ‘Prostitute’.
The "eye for an eye" principle is not interpreted literally in Judaism but as a proportional monetary compensation.
In the early years of the 20th century horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that cars were seen as the "green" alternative.
Steve Jobs turned down a partial liver transplant from now Apple-CEO Tim Cook 2 years before dying of cancer.
Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food!
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange purple and silver!
Baby Chicks are smarter than Baby Humans .
Twitter's bird is called Larry.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil's public health system since 2008.
Eating probiotic yoghurt could boost male fertility a study found.
Elephant scan get sunburned so they protect themselves with sand.
Phobias may be memories passed down through generations in DNA according to a new research.
When Anglerfish mate they melt into each other and share their bodies forever.
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
If it’s reduced by 10% you’ll die.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
There's a 'Rent a Mourner' service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
The Chinese soft-shelled turtle is the first animal known to pee via its mouth.
Dogs are about as smart as a two or three-year-old child.
"LOL" used to mean "lots of love" before the Internet.
347 000 Tweets are sent every minute.
Apple's iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it's fully charged once a day.
Jupiter has 67 moons Saturn has 62 Uranus 27 Neptune 14 Mars 2 and Earth just one.
In Germany it is illegal to run out of fuel on highways.
In North Korea only military and government officials can own motor vehicles.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
Alexander the Great was tutored by Aristotle until the age of 16 when he took the throne.
A group of finches is called a Charm.
One giant panda usually needs between 2.5 to 4 square miles (10 million m2) of land to survive.
Aspiring actor Leonard Nimoy once gave a cab ride to future president John F Kennedy.
People say “bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
Sucking a king's nipples was a gesture of submission in ancient Ireland.
In 1999 it was reported in the UK that over 3 000 people were hospitalized after tripping over a laundry basket.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
For Valentine's Day a poll found men spend an average of US$154 on fiances while they spend US$136 on wives.
Burning Mountain Australia has an underground natural coal fire that has been burning for about 6 000 years.
Paper money can transport live flu virus for over two weeks.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.