The primary founder and the first Prime Minister of Israel David Ben-Gurion was an atheist.
Within three days of death the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
McDonalds opens a new restaurant every 14.5 hours.
The Quran Islam's most sacred book means “recitation” in Arabic.
There are more Facebook users from the U.S. than U.S. citizens that voted in the last election.
La Tomatina is an annual festival held in Spain where people throw thousands of tomatoes at each other.
Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
If London's Big Ben was built today it would cost about US$222 000.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
People experience better sleep during the new moon and worse sleep during a full moon a study found.
75%of people who marry partners from an affair eventually divorce.
Couples who are in love synchronize their heart rates after gazing into each others' eyes for three minutes.
The Coco de Mer palm tree has the earth's largest fruit weighing 42 kg (92 lb) and seeds weighing 17 kg (37 lb).
Pound for pound hamburgers cost more than new cars.
Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
More people are afraid of spiders than death. Amazingly few people are afraid of Champagne corks even though you are more likely to be killed by one than by a spider.
A polar bears skin is black. Its fur is actually clear but like snow it appears white.
M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
Disneyland opened in 1955.
Every year about a million girl fetuses are aborted and tens of thousands of girl babies are abandoned in China because of the country's one-child policy.
Valentine's Day is also National Condom Day in the U.S.
Alfred Hitchcock filmed a documentary about the Holocaust in 1945. It was hidden until 1984.
When Twister was introduced in 1966 critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
Over 100 000 new dot com domains are registered on the web every day.
The toothbrush was invented in China in 1498.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the “General Purpose” vehicle G.P.
In the 16th and 17th centuries Europeans including royalty priests and scientists routinely ingested remedies containing human bones blood and fat as medicine for everything from headaches to epilepsy.
Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day
$283 200 is the absolute highest amount of money you can win on Jeopardy.
The founder of Match.com lost his girlfriend to a man she met on Match.com
The average person unlocks his or her smartphone 110 times each day.
Bolivia was named after Simon Bolivar a military leader who led Colombia Venezuela Ecuador Peru Panama and Bolivia to independence.
In addition to aches fever and pains Tylenol (acetaminophen) also alleviates psychological pain such as social rejection.
Dinosaurs are not technically extinct since birds are considered by science as a type of dinosaur.
Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food!
42%of people in the U.S. have tried marijuana at least once.
The World Trade Center's most famous survivor and president of its support group Tania Head was later found to be a fraud: she wasn't even in NYC on 9/11.
Jimmy Carter was the first U.S. President to be born in a hospital.
Contrary to popular belief suicide rates during the Christmas holiday are low. The highest rates are during the spring.
The largest population of Catholics in the world is not in Italy nor Spain. It's in Brazil: 123 million 64% of its population.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.