The U.S. has more people of Norwegian descent than Norway.
Nearly 700 million Chinese people drink contaminated water.
On August 16 2013 Google went down for 5 minutes and in that time the global Internet traffic dropped by 40%.
The dark side of the Moon is actually turquoise.
In 1977 3 men attempted to steal Elvis Presley's remains for ransom. That's why his body was moved to Graceland where they are monitored by security.
Family Guy's creator had a ticket for a 9/11 plane but came 10 minutes late.
Nepal is the only country that doesn’t have a rectangular flag.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts.
All of the bacteria in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
Certain frogs can be frozen solid then thawed and survive.
Elvis Presley bought Franklin Roosevelt's presidential yacht the Potomac for US$55 000.
Bees can be trained to detect bombs.
Apollo Creed from the movie Rocky was based on Muhammad Ali.
Facebook loses almost US$25 000for every minute it's down.
Elephants can differentiate between men and women and between different ethnicities when they hear a voice.
A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
In the 16th and 17th centuries Europeans including royalty priests and scientists routinely ingested remedies containing human bones blood and fat as medicine for everything from headaches to epilepsy.
Norway will be the first country to turn off FM radio in 2017 and switch completely to digital.
Finland has more heavy metal bands per capita than any other country in the world.
Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius was the first to claim that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming already in 1896.
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
Only 37.9% of people have access to the Internet once a year or more.
It can take as long as 4 hours to hard-boil an ostrich egg.
Saudi Arabia a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council punished 2 000 people with the death penalty since 1985.
Octopus wrestling was a popular sport in the 1960s. A diver would fight an octopus in shallow water and drag it to the surface.
No word in the English language rhymes with “MONTH”.
There are currently over a million animal species upon planet earth.
A "Panther" isn't a real animal. It's actually a term used to describe black cougars jaguars and leopards.
African elephants have bigger ears than Indian elephants.
The lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide.
In India it is not uncommon to consume marijuana in milkshake form.
A chameleon’s tongue is twice the length of its body.
A Burkini is a type of swimsuit for Muslim women which covers the whole body except the face the hands and the feet.
India is expected to be the world's most populous country by 2050. With 1.6 billion people it will almost equal the U.S. and China's population combined.
Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
Brazil distributes women's breast milk around the country to babies whose mothers can't provide it for them.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.