A single Google search requires more computing power than it took to send Apollo 11 to the Moon.
Russians take guns into space to protect themselves against bears if they land off-course.
Left-handed soldiers prepare and throw grenades upside down because of how the safety pin is placed.
As soon as tiger shark embryos develop teeth they attack and eat each other in the womb.
The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
The average life of a taste bud is 10 days.
Mexico is the world's fattest country.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses.
The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
Antarctica is the only continent on which no Lepidoptera have been found.
Koalas are excellent swimmers.
So many Facebook photos and videos are uploaded via mobile that it takes up 27% of upstream web traffic.
During a severe windstorm or rainstorm the Empire State Building sways several feet to either side.
Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.
Babies are born with no bacteria in their bodies.
Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food!
The first cloned cat was called "CC" short for "Carbon Copy."
The main exporter of Brazil nuts is not Brazil. It's Bolivia.
In 1999 an ex-prostitute in New Zealand Georgina Beyer became the world's first openly transsexual Member of Parliament.
The U.S. has more museums than Starbucks and McDonald's locations combined.
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
In England in the 1880′s pants was considered a dirty word.
The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
Humans put a man on the Moon before they put wheels on luggage.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
On average dogs have better eyesight than humans although not as colorful.
40 000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
In 1967 Australia's Prime Minister went to the beach for a swim and was never seen again.
60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never been downloaded.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
The atomic bomb explosion at Hiroshima was generated by matter weighing no more than a paper clip.
Since at least the time of Pythagoras in 500 BC no educated person believed the Earth was flat.
Dogs have a wet nose to collect more of the tiny droplets of smelling chemicals in the air.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaws push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will let you go instantly.
About 3 000 Euros are thrown into the Trevi fountain in Italy each day.
There are 240 dots on an arcade Pac-Man game
There is no single food that provides all the nutrients that humans need except for breast milk.
‘Jaws’ is the most common name for a goldfish.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.