The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
40% of Americans think that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time.
Most antibiotics are made from bacteria.
Anteaters prefer termites to ants.
An Indian man claims he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 years. After many tests doctors still don't know how it's possible.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
The world's deadliest recorded earthquake occurred in 1556 in China killing an estimated 830 000 people.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
NASA has a list of accurate space technology terms that writers can use in Science Fiction stories.
Cyprus has a map on its flag.
In 1989 the U.S. military blared AC/DC music at General Noriega's compound in Panama for 2 continuous days. The dictator surrendered.
Unlike many mammals bears can see in color.
At rest your brain uses one-fifth of a calorie per minute.
Bolivia was named after Simon Bolivar a military leader who led Colombia Venezuela Ecuador Peru Panama and Bolivia to independence.
In 2012 a court in Italy ruled that telling a man he has "no balls" is a crime punishable with a fine.
In China it is mandatory that cosmetic products are tested on animals while in Europe it's prohibited.
Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
50% of giraffe calves do not survive their first 6 months due to predation from hyenas leopards and wild dogs.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop – they use their tails for balance.
Roman Gladiators rarely fought to the death or against animals and were considered celebrities of their time.
In the last 60 years over 23 000 North Koreans have defected to South Korea. Only two South Koreans have gone to the North.
A moth has no stomach.
Over 1000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
There's a hotel in Bolivia made almost entirely of salt complete with salt beds and chairs.
In 1989 Margaret Thatcher pleaded with Mikhail Gorbachev to keep the Berlin Wall up.
Two-thirds of the water used in the average home is used in the bathroom.
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
About 1 in 9 people lack access to an improved water source.
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
Kate Winslet who played in the movie "Titanic " hated the song "My Heart Will Go On" and said it makes her feel "like throwing up."
The first bomb the Allies dropped on Berlin in WWII killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
There's an episode of "Tom and Jerry" that ends with the both of them committing suicide.
You can't name your child "Matti" in Germany because it doesn't indicate gender.
A new model of the chemistry of the early solar system says that up to half the water now on Earth was inherited from an abundant supply of interstellar ice as our sun formed.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
Centenarians are the fastest-growing demographic in the UK.
Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.