James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
Enya was James Cameron's first choice to compose the music for Titanic.
Alred Hitchcock's Psycho was the first American film to show a toilet flushing.
Bruce Willis admits to taking drugs as a teenager.
Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
Danny Dyer has only ever starred in British made films.
Demi Moore was cross-eyed as a child and wore an eye patch until her vision was corrected after two operations.
Rihanna’s first name is Robyn.
Jackie Chan provided the speaking and singing voice for Beast in the Chinese version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
Samuel L. Jackson used the word mother-fucker to overcome his stammer/stutter.
Quentin Tarentino was originally going to use the song Wise Man by Frank Ocean in Django Unchained but chose not to
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
The idea for the poster for The Usual Suspects came before any script or story.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
Disney’s Robin Hood has loads of recycled animation from The Jungle Book, The Aristocats, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, and other previous Disney films.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
Sean William Scott, famous for his role of Stifler in American Pie, can play the guitar.
Ursula from The Little Mermaid is said to be inspired by the drag queen Divine.
The childish snickering during The Usual Suspects iconic line-up was genuine, caused by Benicio Del Toro’s persistent flatulence.
While Casino clocks up a breathtaking 398 uses of the word 'fuck' - and Nil By Mouth and Summer of Sam chuck over 400 F-bombs - a 2005 documentary takes the top spot. The name of the documentary? Fuck.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.