The opah or "moonfish" is the only known fully warm-blooded fish.
If you use iTunes you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
60 000 plastic bags are being used in the U.S. every 5 seconds.
In the last 60 years over 23 000 North Koreans have defected to South Korea. Only two South Koreans have gone to the North.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius was the first to claim that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming already in 1896.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
Women are better multitaskers than men.
Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark’s stomach from underneath causing the shark to explode.
The oldest plant ever to be regenerated has been grown in Russia from 32 000-year-old seeds.
More U.S. soldiers committed suicide than died in combat in 2012.
The flea can jump up to 200 times its own height. This is equal to a man jumping the Empire State Building in New York.
Just 2.5 million people lived in the U.S.A. in 1776. Today it’s 314 million.
Apple's iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it's fully charged once a day.
“Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
1 in every 5 people in Greenland attempt suicide at some point in their lives.
After an 8.0 magnitude earthquake hit Mexico City in 1985 nearly all newborn babies survived a collapsed hospital for 7 days without nourishment water warmth or human contact.
Americans spent about US$61.4 billion on their pets in 2011.
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
400-quarter pounders can be made from 1 cow.
42%of people in the U.S. have tried marijuana at least once.
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
In China over 35 million people still live in caves.
20% of the world's unfrozen fresh water is in a single lake: Russia's Lake Baikal.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
Parents of new babies miss out on 6 months worth of sleep in the first 2 years of their child's life.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
The entire student body of the University of Mississippi enlisted for the American Civil War. They suffered a 100% casualty rate.
The star that's closest to our sun Proxima Centauri is still much farther away than Pluto.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
The first president of Zimbabwe Africa was President Banana.
More than 60% of Bolivia's citizens are indigenous predominantly Quechua and Aymara.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Goats were the first animals to be used for milk by humans.
There are tuition-free Universities in Finland Austria Norway Germany and Sweden with careers in English for international students.
Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic not an atheist.
In general, Asiatic jerboas have five toes on their back feet and African jerboas have three.
Of all the countries that celebrate an independence day 58 are independent of the UK 26 of France 21 of Russia and 21 of Spain.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.