Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
Zayn Malik didn’t have a passport before he was on X Factor.
Production on Dreamworks’ Antz was sped up so that it would release before Pixar’s A Bug’s Life after the head of Pixar, John Lasseter, told his friend Jeffrey Katzenberg, the head of Dreamworks, about his film, which had already been in production for years.
Disney actually made several “Fit-It Felix, Jr.” arcade games to promote Wreck-It Ralph. The machines come complete with wear and tear to make it seem as though they were made in the 1980s.
Jim 'King of the World' Cameron also had a second ending for Titanic in which Bill Paxton and the old lady face off over the million dollar necklace. If you thought the original ending was schmaltzy check out the 'life is priceless' alternative.
Nathan Sykes from The Wanted used to have a rabbit called Pikachu when he was younger.
Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double for the first 6 Harry Potter movies was paralyzed from an accident on set in the 7th movie.
The word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” actually predates its use in Mary Poppins.
Christoph Waltz, the man who won an Oscar for playing the Jew Hunter in Inglorious Basterds, has a son who is a rabbi.
Lady GaGa’s bra size is 34B.
Demi Moore was cross-eyed as a child and wore an eye patch until her vision was corrected after two operations.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
For his scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to give the desired 'wasted' look. To produce the look for his actual life Charlie Sheen hasn't slept in 14 years.
Fight Club and Choke author Chuck Palahnuik can be glimpsed ever so briefly in the final scene of the latter. He's sitting next to Sam Rockwell on the plane.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
The creators of The Lion King have been accused of lifting elements from an anime series from the 1960s called Kimba the White Lion.
Daniel Craig is the first actor to play James Bond that was born after the series began.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
Peter Ostrum, Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, never acted in another movie after that and is now a veterinarian.
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp Leonardo DiCaprio and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
Disney planned to produce a wine to market the release of Ratatouille. The California Wine Institute warned them not to advertise alcohol with cartoon characters, and the plan was scrapped.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.