The “asante sana squash banana” song that Rafiki sings in The Lion King is an old nursery rhyme in Swahili.
Liam Payne’s favourite Pokémon from the Black and White series is Throh.
Liam Payne from One Direction has a fear of spoons.
Heath Ledger almost broke Jake Gyllenhaal’s nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard in Brokeback Mountain.
On 20 January 1982, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, thinking it was only a rubber one.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
The Disney songwriter Robert Sherman, who helped write “It’s a Small World After All” and the Mary Poppins soundtrack, was one of the officers who led the first American troops into Dachau during World War II.
The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
Ursula from The Little Mermaid is said to be inspired by the drag queen Divine.
Tim Allen was a convicted drug dealer before becoming famous.
Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
Bender from Futurama was named after John Bender from The Breakfast Club.
When Harry Met Sally: Meg Ryan laughed at the Pecan Pie improv and looked at the director who told her to keep going.
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
Selena Gomez had her first kiss when she was 12 years old with Dylan Sprouse.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
Peter O’Toole was nominated for eight performance Oscars and didn’t win a single one.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
For his scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to give the desired 'wasted' look. To produce the look for his actual life Charlie Sheen hasn't slept in 14 years.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
- Intelligently heat and cool your home
- Wireless control with your smartphone
- Regulate airflow in rooms that are too hot, too cold, or not in use
- Keen Home Smart Bridge required for operation
- Simple 7 day, 3 button programmable timer
- Unique design provides mounting on floor, ceiling, and walls
- Removable timer module for easy programming and battery installation
- Low battery alert
- Heavy-duty construction
- 16" x 8" - 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Vent
- FEMA-Accepted, ICC-ES Certified
- Certified For 200 sq. ft. of Flood Coverage
- 8.34 R Value
- 15 Year Warranty With Product Registration