On the set of 1982’s The Thing, the whole cast and crew was male.
A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying hyenas as villains in The Lion King.
When a 10-year-old girl with cancer was too sick to see Up, Pixar flew an employee to her house with a DVD of the movie. She died seven hours after her private screening.
Sharlto Copley had not acted professionally before District 9 and had no intention of pursuing acting.
Britney Spears loves vanilla candles.
Kim Kardashian starred in the 2008 film spoof Disaster Movie as Lisa.
The lights over the facehugger eggs in Alien were provided by Roger Daltrey and The Who. The band were rehearsing the laser show next door to Ridley Scott's set.
Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
The group Abba was originally intended to do the music for The Lion King, but they weren’t available, so Disney went with Elton John.
Fight Club and Choke author Chuck Palahnuik can be glimpsed ever so briefly in the final scene of the latter. He's sitting next to Sam Rockwell on the plane.
The arty charcoal pic of Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic? Drawn by one James Cameron.
The name of the band isn't mentioned once in The Beatles' first feature, A Hard Day's Night.
The vultures from The Jungle Book were intended to be voiced by the Beatles.
Adjusted for inflation, all of the 12(!) Friday the 13th movies made more than the Saw series domestically, making Jason Voorhees the North American blood and guts box office champ.
Tangled is the second-most expensive movie ever made.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
While Pixar was working on Toy Story 2, an employee accidentally ran a Unix command that deleted all the work they had done on the film. Luckily, one pregnant animator had a copy of the data on her home computer so she could work on the movie while caring for her new baby.
Young Ellie from Up is voiced by the daughter of the director, Ellie Docter.
Robert Ludlum, the creator of the Jason Bourne series, died while the first Bourne film was in post-production.
Christian Bale based elements of his performance as Patrick Bateman on Tom Cruise after seeing an interview with the diminutive star. According to director Mary Harron, Bale said he saw “this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes”.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.