Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
There's a 20 year age gap between Sam Neill and Laura Dern in Jurassic Park, with Laura aged only 26 during filming.
Meanwhile, only 12 years separates father/son duo Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones franchise.
Walt Disney refused to allow Alfred Hitchcock to film at Disneyland in the early 1960s because he had made “that disgusting movie Psycho.”
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
Apollo Creed from the movie Rocky was based on Muhammad Ali.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
Fox passed on The Watchmen because they thought the script was “one of the most unintelligible pieces of shit they had read in years.
Danny Dyer has only ever starred in British made films.
On 20 January 1982, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, thinking it was only a rubber one.
Heath Ledger almost broke Jake Gyllenhaal’s nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard in Brokeback Mountain.
The vultures from The Jungle Book were intended to be voiced by the Beatles.
Kim Kardashian posed nude in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine.
Movie theater Popcorn costs more per ounce than filet mignon in U.S.A.
Finding Nemo harmed clownfish populations after people started buying tons of pet clownfish after seeing the movie.
Despite pulling in over $240m My Big Fat Greek Wedding never once topped the US box office chart.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists.
The author of the Mary Poppins books was not a fan of the film adaption of her books. She spent most of the premiere in tears and refused to let Disney adapt the rest of the series.
Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
Angelina Jolie performed her own stunts whilst filming Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover