Nigeria makes more movies every year than the US.
As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
Tobey Maguire who played the character Spiderman, had a fear of heights!
The cheque The Dude fills out at Ralph's in The Big Lebowski is dated September 11th 1991. On the supermarket TV George Bush Sr. calls out Saddam Hussein over the invasion of Kuwait.
Sean William Scott, famous for his role of Stifler in American Pie, can play the guitar.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
Will Smith Nicolas Cage Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Leo DiCaprio were offered the part of Neo in "The Matrix" movie before Keanu Reeves.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists.
Danny Dyer has only ever starred in British made films.
Lady Gaga wrote Born This Way in 10 minutes.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
The same guy who designed the iPod, iMac, and iPhone, helped design the character Eve from Wall-E.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
The arty charcoal pic of Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic? Drawn by one James Cameron.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
Dan Aykroyd’s first script for Ghostbusters was set in the future and Ghostbusters were completely normal, like paramedics and firemen.
Years before Hit-Girl caused Daily Mail readers heads to explode with the use of the C-word, its first outing in Hollywood was in Carnal Knowledge. Jack Nicolson's character Jonathan utters the impressively eloquent line, “Answer me, you ball-busting, castrating, son of a cunt bitch!”. The actor would later call Nurse Ratched, “something of a cunt” in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)