The ‘Bong’ sound/musical cue in Inception is actually the song Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf slowed down.
The actor who did the voice for Bambi as a young boy, Donnie Dunagan, went on to become the youngest drill instructor in Marines history. Technically, Bambi served three tours in Vietnam.
The author of the Mary Poppins books was not a fan of the film adaption of her books. She spent most of the premiere in tears and refused to let Disney adapt the rest of the series.
Quentin Tarentino was originally going to use the song Wise Man by Frank Ocean in Django Unchained but chose not to
Wayne Rooney was only sixteen years old when he first played for Everton.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
The creator of Peter Pan gave the story’s rights to a children’s hospital, so they could always collect royalties to fund their operations.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
In Harry Potter, Alan Rickman was the only person other than J.K. Rowling to know Snape was defending harry because he was in love with Lily Potter to make his performance genuine.
In an early draft of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit? script, Judge Doom was revealed to be the hunter who shot and killed Bambi’s mother.
It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
Christian Bale based elements of his performance as Patrick Bateman on Tom Cruise after seeing an interview with the diminutive star. According to director Mary Harron, Bale said he saw “this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes”.
The names of the main characters in Frozen sound out the name of the author of the original story the movie is based on. Hans, Kristoff, Anna, Sven = Hans Christian Andersen.
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
In the penultimate Ian Fleming 007 novel, You Only Live Twice, James Bond's parents are revealed to be Scottish and Swiss. His formative years were spent in Germany and France.
Ripley (or at least her clone) finally makes it back to Earth in a deleted scene for Alien: Resurrection.
Louis Tomlinson first met Harry Styles in the X Factor toilets.
Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until age 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52 with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
On the set of one of the Pirates of the Carribbean films, Johnny Depp spent £40,000 on 500 coats for the cast and crew.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)