Matthew Fox’s (AKA Jack Sheppard from LOST) birthday is 14th July.
The Disney songwriter Robert Sherman, who helped write “It’s a Small World After All” and the Mary Poppins soundtrack, was one of the officers who led the first American troops into Dachau during World War II.
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
Ryan Gosling was asked to audition for boy band Backstreet Boys but he turned it down.
Before Stanley Kubrick came on-board for A Clockwork Orange writer Anthony Burgess considered selling the movie rights to Mick Jagger with the intention of Jagger playing Alex and the rest of the Stones playing the other Droogs. Keef with eyeliner? Don't be silly.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
The word “Nigger” is said exactly 113 times in Quentin Tarantino’s, Django Unchained.
Speaking of stunts, Alan Rickman was dropped a second early to get his true reaction to falling from the Nakatomi Plaza in Die Hard.
In the Stephen King novella for The Shawshank Redemption, Morgan Freeman's Red is described as a white Irishman. The script sees Red sarcastically quip, “Maybe it's cause I'm Irish” as a nod to the change.
Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until age 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52 with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
On the set of 1982’s The Thing, the whole cast and crew was male.
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
Eminem originally wanted to become a comic-book artist.
In 2002, Steven Spielberg finally finished college after a 33-year hiatus. He turned in Schindler’s List for his student film requirement.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
The lights over the facehugger eggs in Alien were provided by Roger Daltrey and The Who. The band were rehearsing the laser show next door to Ridley Scott's set.
Daniel Craig is the first actor to play James Bond that was born after the series began.
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
Adjusted for inflation, all of the 12(!) Friday the 13th movies made more than the Saw series domestically, making Jason Voorhees the North American blood and guts box office champ.
As a child, Conor Maynard, his brother and next door neighbour would ride their bicycles in their gardens, pretending to catch Pokémon.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.