Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
Paramount super producer Robert Towne was adamant he wanted Francis Ford Coppola to make The Godfather even though the director was uninterested in the project. Coppola acquiesced when he decided to make it a film about American capitalism and not “the mafia”.
Eminem originally wanted to become a comic-book artist.
The movie industry relocated from New York to LA to escape from Thomas Edison's patents.
Viggo Mortensen had no intention of working on The Lord of the Rings until his son begged him to do it.
Cher Lloyd is a huge fan of Ed Sheeran, and even has his phone number.
The ‘Bong’ sound/musical cue in Inception is actually the song Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf slowed down.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
If you made it to the end of I Am Legend you'll have been treated to Will Smith going kablooey (along with the point of Matheson's novel). In a surprising reversal of the usual 'let the hero survive' approach, an alt scene saw Neville survive.
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
The charcoal drawing of Kate Winslet in James Cameron’s, Titanic was actually drawn by James Cameron.
While shooting "The Blues Brothers" movie they had a budget for cocaine.
Matthew Fox’s (AKA Jack Sheppard from LOST) birthday is 14th July.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
Robert Ludlum, the creator of the Jason Bourne series, died while the first Bourne film was in post-production.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn failed his driving test eight times.
Matt Damon had to lose 40 pounds for the movie Courage Under Fire.
Author Peter Benchley plays the role of a TV reporter in Jaws. Benchley was reportedly thrown off set after continually arguing with Spielberg about the film's ending.
Adjusted for inflation, all of the 12(!) Friday the 13th movies made more than the Saw series domestically, making Jason Voorhees the North American blood and guts box office champ.
Walt Disney refused to allow Alfred Hitchcock to film at Disneyland in the early 1960s because he had made “that disgusting movie Psycho.”
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.