Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow. - William Pollard
Without imagination we can go nowhere. And imagination is not restricted to the arts. Every scientist I have met who has been a success has had to imagine. - Rita Dove
"The success of the Rat Pack or the Clan was due to the camaraderie, the three guys who work together and kid each other and love each other." " - Sammy Davis, Jr."
Before watching Video, Read About…
Create a Career Map: Create a map of your career that shows where you have been and where you want to finish your career (perhaps in upper management or perhaps as CEO). Along each step of the way, have a plan for how you will move from one spot to the next.
Look into Taxes Associated with Home ownership: No matter where you live, there will most likely be taxes associated with homeownership. When switching from an apartment to a home, keep this in mind.
Learn and Practice the Fundamentals: If you find that your business ideas and practices are not producing good results, then you should do what the successful do and return to the fundamentals. Think hard about what sound business principles would dictate; and attempt to practice that, rather than constantly attempting to innovate.
Try to Do Good Things Each Day: Each day, try to do something good for other people. Help a co -worker. Contribute to a charity. Help your spouse with something he or she is dreading. Whatever you do, make an effort to do something that no only helps someone else, but makes you feel better, too.
Try to Take the High Road: When it comes to petty, intra-office disputes, always be the one to take the high road. Don’t focus on getting revenge or supporting an argument that is clearly wrong. Instead, just admit fault and move on with your life.
Be a Continuous Learner: People have different learning styles. Some learn all the time; and find ways to incorporate that learning into their lives as they go. These people are continuous learners. On the other hand, most of us learn in discrete chunks. For instance, we might find out how to use a new software program, but immediately after doing so, we will cease to learn anything new about it until it is absolutely necessary. In general, those who learn in discrete chunks often find themselves at a serious disadvantage, as they often neglect to learn many important new things about products, people, and tools they interact with on a daily basis. So try to be a continuous learner. It may be difficult, but you’ll be happy you made the switch.
Stop Blaming Others for Your Problem: While others may make your problems worse, only you can solve them. So stop blaming other people for your problems and take responsibility for your life and decisions.
Put Money in Index Funds: Instead of putting money into individual stocks, put your money into index funds. Successful investors know that, over time, you cannot consistently beat the market without taking on a significant amount of risk in the process.
Find Someone Who Gets Promoted and Work with Them: Similar to finding a mentor, try to follow people closely to get promoted. Ask yourself what qualities they have that ultimately make them so promotable. And then try to copy those qualities
Watch Video: To Make Your Life Better First You Must Understand This | Srikumar Rao
(via YouTube)People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to. " - George Allen, Sr."
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. - W. Clement Stone
I did not become successful in my work through embracing or engaging in celebrity culture. I never signed away my privacy in exchange for success. - Steve Coogan
"With everything that is complex, we learn. If you don't learn, then it's an utter and abject failure. If you do learn, and you're able to apply that to the next situation, then you take away a measure of success." - Benjamin Carson
There is no success without hardship. - Sophocles
Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture. - Lydia M. Child
"Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Men judge us by the success of our efforts. God looks at the efforts themselves. - Charlotte Bronte
"I think most people believe success in government is how many fewer people are in government, not because you kick them off of benefits like unemployment but they've been able to control their own destiny because private sector employers have created more jobs." - Scott Walker
Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed. - Emily Dickinson
Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself. - Robert Collier
"I don't think success is harmful, as so many people say. Rather, I believe it indispensable to talent, if for nothing else than to increase the talent." - Jeanne Moreau
"I don't like Tommy on Broadway at all. I like the music, I'm pleased with Pete's success but I don't like what they've done to it." - Roger Daltrey
If you want to be truly successful invest in yourself to get the knowledge you need to find your unique factor. When you find it and focus on it and persevere your success will blossom. - Sydney Madwed
I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed. - Booker T. Washington
"Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." - Dale Carnegie
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more