There's a nightclub inside a prison in Venezuela.
In Japan the leading cause of death for men aged 20 to 44 is suicide.
Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius was the first to claim that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming already in 1896.
You cannot work in Antarctica unless your wisdom teeth and appendix are removed.
The average rent for a one-bedroom in Manhattan New York is US$3 400.
There's a zipline connecting Spain and Portugal. It's 2 365 ft (720 m) and 60 seconds long.
The world record for the most passengers on a commercial flight is 1 088 by El Al Israel's national airline.
Goats and sheep are seasonal breeders.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
In 10 minutes a hurricane releases more energy than all the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
Google has a version of their site translated into the language of the Klingons from Star Trek.
When a Google employee dies their spouses receive half pay from the company for 10 years and their children US$1 000 per month until they turn 19.
More than 45 million turkeys are cooked and eaten in the US at Thanksgiving.
The Lut Desert in Iran is the hottest place on earth.
Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
63 Earths can fit inside Uranus.
Homer Simpson once had a theory that the universe was shaped like a donut. The theory has some validity according to cosmologists.
Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
The only capital letter in the Roman alphabet with exactly one end point is P.
One of the world's most expensive coffee brands is made from the dung of Thai elephants.
Every day your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles (32 km).
There are about 22 000 man made objects orbiting around planet Earth.
A giraffe's neck is too short to reach the ground so it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel to reach the ground and drink water.
20% of the Earth's oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest.
There are over a million described species of insects. Some people estimate there are actually between 15 and 30 million species.
Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
The number of Chinese killed by the Japanese during WW2 is greater than the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust.
The national anthem of Spain has no words.
Hippo’s sweat is pink.
Joggers live on average six years longer.
Michael Jackson had a meeting at the WTC on 9/11 but overslept.
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
Bob Dylan didn't speak to anyone for a week after Elvis Presley died.
There is no Left Brain/Right Brain Divide. It's a myth. They work together.
Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
41% of children in Africa aged 5 to 14 are involved in child labour.
There's a beer brewed from bananas in Africa.
The average U.S. worker stays at each of its jobs for 4.4 years.
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.