Bring your own first aid kit: Bringing your own first aid kit is vital, especially if you are traveling with your kids. You should ensure that your first aid kit contains all the medicines that you need, which may not be available at the country you are visiting. If some members of your family has allergies or are asthmatic, then never forget to bring anti allergies, and inhalers.
Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
Don’t leave your wallet and important documents at your hotel room: Although you are booking a five-star hotel, you can never be too sure about their personnel who are tasked to clean your room. Keep in mind that in most cases, housekeeping personnel would clean your room, when you are not around. Although most of them are honest, you can lessen their chances of committing something bad, by minimizing temptation, and not leaving your wallet for them to see.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
There is no need to carry large amounts of cash: When you travel, there is actually no need for you to carry large amount of cash. Most countries these days actually have cash machines everywhere, which make it more convenient for you to obtain the money that you need. Just make sure to carry your ATM card, so that you can make a withdrawal anytime you need to.
Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
SaleBestseller No. 1
RoomierLife Travel Space Saver Bags (Medium to Large). Pack of 8 Bags. Roll-Up Compression Storage (No Vacuum Needed) & Packing Organizers. Perfect for Travel and Home Storage
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
Bestseller No. 2
Travis Travel Gear Space Saver Bags. No Vacuum Rolling Compression, Pack of 8
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.