Parasitic and host plants have a dialogue by sharing genetic information with one another.
Scientists have figured out how to "unboil" an egg.
Some moths never eat anything as adults because they don’t have mouths. They must live on the energy they stored as caterpillars.
Until the 19th century the English word for actors was "hypocrites."
Humans shed about 600 000 particles of skin every hour.
Left-handed people process things faster than righties while playing computer games or sports.
There are more living organisms in a teaspoonful of soil than there are people on earth.
Iron nails cannot be used in aok because the acid in the wood corrodes them.
The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.
In 2006, 253 fish-species were listed as critically endangered.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
In South India people roll over food leftovers served to Brahmins in the belief that all troubles and ailments will be cured.
The Earth's core is about as hot as the sun.
Fat Man was the codename for the atomic bomb that was detonated over Nagasaki.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
The bonobo monkey the closest relative to humans is naturally bisexual.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
In 2013 A pig in Australia stole 18 beers from a campsite got drunk and then tried to fight a cow.
The Movie "Paranormal Activity" cost less than $15 000 to make but grossed over $193 000 000.
A U.S. journalist faces 105 years in jail for posting a link on the web.
A blind chameleon still changes colors to match his environment.
Twitter bought Vine for US$30 million several months before it was even officially released.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
A ‘jiffy’ is an actual unit of time: 1/100th of a second.
In 10 minutes a hurricane releases more energy than all the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Performing the Nazi salute in Germany is a criminal offence punishable by up to 3 years in prison.
The Simpsons crew sent flowers to South Park studios when they parodied Family Guy.
The number of H2O molecules in 10 drops of water are equal to the number of all the stars in the universe.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
The word "Gaga" in Filipino refers to a stupid and idiotic girl.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
Spain had more unemployment in 2013 (27.2%) than the US had during the Great Depression (25%).
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
When the "Elephant Whisperer" Lawrence Anthony died a herd of elephants arrived at his house to mourn him.
The first mobile phone call was made in 1973 by Martin Cooper a former Motorola inventor.
Dogs have sweat glands in between their paws.
More than 86 000 people are injured by tripping over their cats and dogs every year in the U.S.
Cats have lived with people for only 7,000 years.
Argentina's retired soccer player Diego Maradona has his own religion made by his fans.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.