Obese drivers are 78% more likely to die in a car crash.
"Science" and "shit" both come from the ancient word "skheid " meaning to "separate" or "divide."
63%of U.S. prison inmates can't read.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
The average temperature in Mars is -81°F (-63°C).
India has a Bill of Rights for cows.
During WW2 when Hitler visited Paris the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
There are 5 planets you can see with the naked eye not using a telescope: Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter and Saturn.
Due to precipitation for a few weeks K2 is taller than Mt. Everest.
Dog nose prints are as unique as human finger prints and can be used to identify them.
Female harp seals get in groups to have their babies one mating season is over.
A whale’s heart beats only nine times a minute.
A shark can detect one part of blood in 100 million parts of water.
Benjamin Franklin published a paper saying America's population growth was so fast it would surpass Britain in 100 years. This alarmed British leadership and was a factor in their oppression of the colonies.
The U.S. spends US$30 per American per year of foreign aid on health which can buy enough measles vaccines for 120 children.
Hitler led the first public anti-smoking campaign in modern history.
2 million German women aged 13-70 were allegedly raped by the Red Army on WW2.
A two-bit moon is in its first quarter.
Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
Light is what makes Beer go bad.
George Washington had his own brewhouse on the grounds of Mount Vernon.
Swedish blood donors first recieve a 'Thank you' text when they initially donate blood but they also recieve a text whenever their blood is used to help someone.
San Francisco was part of Mexico until the Mexican-American War in 1848.
You don't like the original version of a song because it's better. You like it because it's the one you heard first.
The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight in case of war or emergency they could be used as airstrips.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There's a city in Brazil called "Nao-Me-Toque" meaning "Don't Touch Me."
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
Coffee is the world's second most valuable traded commodity only behind petroleum.
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
Women spend over 4 years (in total)of their lives menstruating.
In 2009 WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later Facebook purchased WhatsApp for US$19 billion.
If you want to buy dollars in Argentina to travel abroad you need to send an application to the government declaring where when and why you are traveling.
A rodent’s teeth never stop growing.
Arabic numerals are not really Arabic; they were created in India.
Hummer drivers get almost 5 times as many tickets as the U.S. national average for all vehicles according to a 2009 study.
Women are better multitaskers than men.
There are 2 pets for every 3 people in the U.S.
In the U.S. it costs US$245 000 to raise a child before college.
Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)