During WW2 Allied forces sunk 3 ships carrying concentration camp survivors by accident killing almost 10 000 survivors.
Humans and dogs first became best friends 30 000 years ago.
11% of the world is left-handed.
Coca Cola was originally green.
The word "queue" is pronounced the same way when the last 4 letters are removed.
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
The average salary in Cuba in 2013 was 471 pesos or US$20 a month.
The occurrence of nightmares could be due to heart conditions migraine sleep deprivation and beta blockers.
30% of all cancers diagnosed in women are breast cancers.
A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found on the sun’s surface.
You can save 2 190 gallons of water per person per year by only flushing the toilet once a day.
About one-third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
Dragonflies are capable of flying sixty miles per hour making them one of the fastest insects. This is good since they are in a big hurry as they only live about twenty-four hours.
In the U.S. you are twice as likely to commit suicide than be murdered by someone else.
Abraham Lincoln dreamt of his assassination before it happened.
Leonardo DiCaprio's name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci's portrait when he first kicked.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
A moth has no stomach.
McLaren F1's engines are built with gold.
The first novel ever written on a typewriter is Tom Sawyer.
A Father's Diet Before Conception Plays a Crucial Role in a Child's Health.
If you come from Manchester you are a Mancunian.
in Turkmenistan car drivers are entitled to 120 Liters (31 gal.) of free petrol a month.
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
The most common name in Italy is Mario Rossi.
Lincoln's assassin was a famous actor and Lincoln himself was a fan of him.
Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
More than 1 in 20 soccer injuries are caused by celebrating goals on the pitch.
Egyptian Pyramid workers were paid with beer: 1 gallon (4L) per day.
Playing dead will help you survive a shark attack MythBusters confirmed.
George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.
A snail takes 33 hours to crawl one mile.
China executes the death penalty more than 4 times as the rest of the world combined.
There is a Jellyfish that could be immortal.
Teddy bears were named after U.S. President Theodore 'Teddy' Roosevelt.
Clouds fly higher during the day than the night.
The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667 when Jean-Baptiste transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man
Miami is the only major U.S. city that was founded by a woman.
Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
In Ancient Rome women would drink turpentine to make their urine smell sweet like roses.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.