Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington
I just want to continue the success and be an athlete that is shown in a good light in New York City. - Victor Cruz
"I was trying to uphold what I thought feminism was as best I could by supporting women, by trying to create an opportunity to get women to get together, play music together and celebrate the fact that we are having great success making music on our own and together." - Sarah McLachlan
Before watching Video, Read About…
Break Your Larger Goals Down into Daily Objectives: Once you have set broad goals for your personal life, make an effort to break them down into manageable chunks. Find ways to set and accomplish daily objectives that advance you further towards your goals.
Prepare Yourself Mentally for Bumps in the Road: Bumps in the road are inevitable in business. Next time you hit one, don’t panic. Instead, ride it out, absorb the lessons, and move forward.
Commit Yourself to Getting Out of Debt: As I’ve mentioned in other tips, you must commit yourself to getting out of debt. Debt is often the product of delusion and wishful thinking. Instead of letting delusion run your life, drop the debt and get on a path to saving for a comfortable retirement.
Do More than is Asked of You: Whenever you are given a project at work, make it a point to over- deliver on all of the requirements. Make the boss appreciate your work; and make her have a vested interest in promoting you.
Spend Time Relaxing: From time to time, you should relax with your spouse and family. The successful know that hard work is important, but relaxation is equally important.
Affirm Yourself and Your Choices: In business, you will have to make many difficult decisions. Instead of constantly second-guessing your decisions, take time to affirm your choices periodically, so that you do become overwhelmed by self-doubt.
Be the First to Volunteer for Undesirable Projects: One easy way to differentiate yourself from others at work is to always volunteer for projects that no one else wants to do. Sure, it’ll be painful at first, but you’ll quickly become recognized as an invaluable asset for the business.
Become Goal-Oriented: Don’t only set goals, but become goal-oriented. That is, in every waking moment, decide how you will channel your energy and actions towards outcomes that favor your chosen set of goals.
Never Say “No”: One good way to demonstrate that you are responsible is to always say “yes” to difficult and unsavory projects. No matter how much you don’t want to do them, accept them anyway and demonstrate that you are management material.
Watch Video: THIS WILL CHANGE THINGS | The Best Motivational Compilation Video
(via YouTube)It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. - Bill Gates
A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. - Bill Shankly
"More people on unemployment benefits is not success in America, fewer people on not because we kicked them off but because they have been able to get a job in the private sector, because government got out of the way." - Scott Walker
Personality is the most important thing to an actress's success. - Mae West
Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others. - Danny Thomas
I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate. - George Burns
Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed. - Emily Dickinson
Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent. - Nolan Ryan
Most success springs from an obstacle or failure. I became a cartoonist largely because I failed in my goal of becoming a successful executive. - Scott Adams
"In the United States, I am a great success, but I am not a celebrity." - Paulo Coelho
"Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it." - Richard Bach
Modesty should be typical of the success of a champion. - Major Taylor
"Be yourself. Follow your instincts. Success depends, at least in part, on the ability to 'carry it off.'" - Donald Rumsfeld
"As you walk in God's divine wisdom, you will surely begin to see a greater measure of victory and good success in your life." - Joseph Prince
"The key to sitcom success is miserable people. If you see a happy couple, it's just gone, like when Sam and Diane got together on Cheers." - Matthew Perry
Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself. - Robert Collier
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.