The island of Manhattan was purchased from American Indian people in 1626 for about US$1 000 in modern currency.
Nepal is the only country that has a non-rectangular flag. It is also asymmetrical.
During WW2 two polish doctors saved 8 000 Jews from the Holocaust by faking a typhus epidemic that stopped the Nazis entering their town.
You can't name your child "Matti" in Germany because it doesn't indicate gender.
Part of the White House was built by slaves.
If Thai policemen break the law they are forced to wear a Hello Kitty armband.
The CIAreads up to5 milliontweets a day.
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
Certain frogs can be frozen solid then thawed and survive.
In Islam a man may divorce his wife three times taking her back up after the first two times.
If you keep a goldfish. in a dark room, it will become pale!
The town of Calma Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
1 out of every 4 dollars employers pay for healthcare in the U.S. is tied to unhealthy lifestyle choices or conditions like smoking stress or obesity.
The venom of the Australian Brown Snake is so powerful only 1/14 000th of an ounce is enough to kill a human.
A group of hares is called a Husk.
Reincarnation is forbidden in China without government permission.
Leonardo Da Vinci was homeschooled and lacked a formal education in Greek and Latin.
Light is what makes Beer go bad.
Some snakes survive for up to two years without a meal.
"Sahara" means "desert" in Arabic so the "Sahara Desert"is the "Desert Desert."
There's a bridge between mainland China and Macau where cars switch from left to right-hand drive and vice versa.
Since 2007 an unfinished skyscraper in Caracas Venezuela has been re-appropriated by squatters into a vast 'vertical slum' which now includes grocery stores hairdressers and an unlicensed dentist.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
The color Orange is named after the Orange fruit but before that it was called geoluread (yellow-red).
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
20%of women in the U.S. earn at least $5 000 more than their spouse.
Ben Guggenheim heir to mining magnate Meyer Guggenheim dressed in his finest suit had a glass of brandy and smoked a cigar as the Titanic sank.
In the course of an average lifetime you will while sleeping eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
When giraffes age, their fur darkens.
The Bororo people of Brazil are one of the few groups of people where all have the same blood type: "O".
Cats can become addicted to tuna and refuse to eat anything else becoming what's known as 'tuna junkies.'
For every 1 million tons of oil shipped about 1 ton is spilled.
Dogs have only recently been able to watch TV since they need about 70 images per second which older TVs couldn't deliver.
Death penalty trials are 20 times more expensive than trials seeking a sentence of life in prison without parole.
The average temperature in Mars is -81°F (-63°C).
Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it.
The Japanese authorities constructed a fence around a volcano at Mount Mihara to stop a trend of over 2000 people committing suicide by jumping in.
During WW2 Japan received Jewish refugees and rejected the resulting Nazi German protests.
The Golden Gate Bridge is the #1 suicide site in the world.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.