Left-handed people process things faster than righties while playing computer games or sports.
54%of the Americans drink coffee every day.
There's a building project in Berlin Germany where they want to build a Christian church a mosque and a synagogue all in one.
It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
In Australia there are more kangaroos than people.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
20% of the Earth's oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest.
In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
Fish can drown in water.
If you announce your goals to others you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation studies confirmed.
60%of South Korean families use professionals to find a name for their babies.
Polar bears can smell its prey on the ice 20 miles (32 km) away.
The keys to the holiest site in Christianity the Church of the Holy Sepulchre are held by a Muslim family that opens the church every morning. This arrangement has been in place since 1187 CE.
Six ten-billionths of the Sun is gold.
A manned rocket reaches the moon in less time than it took a stagecoach to travel the length of England.
In 2013 a fake tweet temporarily wiped out US$130 billion off the stock market.
Smoking makes your hair turn gray faster a study found.
Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
The average lifespan of a dolphin is 15 years. However some of them lived 50 years.
There is a Poop Bank where you can get human feces by the bottle.
An Iraqi man moved to Australia and used the Welfare System as income. Years later he became successful and wrote a check to the government for every cent they gave him.
A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1 500 pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to die of an overdose.
India has the world's lowest meat consumption per person.
The shortest complete sentence in the English language is "Go".
A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won’t.
The world record for holding one's breath underwater is 22 minutes.
Two Roman dams in Spain are still in use after 1900 years.
According to Douglas Adams a Salween is the faint taste of dishwashing liquid in a cup of fresh tea.
All Hebrew originating names that end with the letters el have something to do with God.
An adult lion’s roar is so loud; it can be heard up to five miles away.
Starfish do not have blood. Their blood is actually filtered sea water.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
There is a shark called ‘goblin shark’ which has only been seen around 50 times since its discovery in 1897.
If you search for "askew" in Google the content will tilt slightly to the right.
Nearly 1 billion people will go to bed hungry tonight.
A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body according to a scientific survey.
Over 3 million people perished from war slavery and the mines in Hispaniola under the rule of Christopher Columbus.
In Austria there’s a town called FUCKING
In South Carolina the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
The average rent for a one-bedroom in Manhattan New York is US$3 400.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.