49% of U.S. Adults eat one sandwich a day.
In 1999 it was reported in the UK that over 3 000 people were hospitalized after tripping over a laundry basket.
A space suit costs US$12 million.
An ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
Your heart can keep beating even if it is separated from the body because it has its own electrical impulse.
The first magazine ever seen was launched in 1663 in Germany.
A British teacher in Sudan was arrested because she allowed her primary school class to name a teddy bear "Muhammad".
In 2010 a Canadian man rescued a newborn baby from a dumpster only to find out he was the father.
Barack Obama's late father was a senior economist for the Kenyan government.
Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt.
Some Fish like the Triggerfish can swim backward.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
In 1941 Henry Ford made a car out of soybeans.
Humans killed at least 2.8 million whales in the 20th century.
Elephants only sleep for two hours each day.
The record for the longest period without sleep is 11 days.
In New York 6.5 hectares of buildings were directly affected when the Twin Towers collapsed in 9/11.
November 28 2012 was the most peaceful day New York City ever had—not a single violent crime was reported.
A new model of the chemistry of the early solar system says that up to half the water now on Earth was inherited from an abundant supply of interstellar ice as our sun formed.
The probability of living 110 years or more is about 1 in 7 million.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
A herd of sixty cows is capable of producing a ton of milk in less than a day.
Loud music can make a person drink more in less time.
Children grow faster in the springtime.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
Only 10 police officers have been killed in Norway since WW2.
Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
Instant Coffee was invented by a man called George Washington around 1910.
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
In the U.S. the apples sold at stores can be up to a year old.
Humans can inflate balloons with their ears.
Rugby North Dakota is the geographical center of North America.
George Washington never wore a wig: his hair was naturally long and lustrous although he did use powder to make it white.
Rio de Janeiro was once the capital of Portugal making it the only European capital outside of Europe.
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
It's completely legal for minors to smoke cigarettes in the U.S. and parts of Europe. What they can't do is purchase them.
95% of a car's lifetime is spent parked.
If you go blind in one eye you only lose about one fifth of your vision but all your sense of depth.
On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.