Success consecrates the most offensive crimes. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Lesson from Pataki's success is: Use the political moment. - Andrew Cuomo
"Although in skating you compete with other people, anyone who achieves a certain level of success is first and foremost competing against themselves. And for me the idea that I could always do better, learn more, learn faster, is something that came from skating. But I carried that with me for the rest of my life." - Vera Wang
Before watching Video, Read About…
Seek the Help of a Financial Advisor: When you first start to invest, seek out the help of a financial advisor. The successful know that it is not possible to know everything; and that getting the advice of a professional is always a good place to start.
Stop Complaining: Whenever it comes to success and business, the best place to start is by committing yourself to not complaining. Of course, it is perfectly fine to raise concerns, to question dubious choices, and to remain thoughtful and analytical at all times. However, needless and persistent complaining generally accomplishes nothing positive. To the contrary, it drags you down, reflects poorly on you, and can transform otherwise productive co-workers into cynical, whining unproductive co-workers.In short, focus on solving problems, not complaining that they cannot be solved.
Record Your Failures: Similar to recording your progress, record your failures, too. No matter how bad a failure was, force yourself to think hard about it. Ask yourself what went wrong. Also consider whether it was something you could influence or whether chance or someone else played an important role in determining the outcome. As painful as this process might be, it will help you to process your failures and to assimilate the lessons you take from them into future business decisions.
Correct Your Weaknesses: Another important trait of the successful is their ability to identify and correct weaknesses. For instance, if they recognize that they are particularly weak at decision-making, then they will make an effort to become decisive, rather than wallowing in self-loathing or anger about their problem.
Share Your Knowledge: The successful don’t fear scarcity, but instead embrace abundance. When they have knowledge and skills, they freely give it away to others with the understanding that those they help will become important allies in the future.
Find Ways to Stay Motivated: The successful always find ways to stay motivated, no matter what the circumstances. If you want to be successful, too, then you must also find something that keeps you fiery, motivated, and hungry for more.
Be Grateful to Your Spouse or Significant Other: From time to time, show your spouse the gratitude that he or she deserves. Don’t hold back on praise or use it as a bargaining chip. Instead, be open honest, and loving; and you will receive the same in return.
Concede Important Points When They Are True: When you’re arguing with a co-worker or an employee, it is vital that you concede important points when they are true. Failing to do so will not only set a bad precedent, but it will ultimately make you appear worse than if you had humbly accepted your mistake.
If Someone Has to Stay Late, Let it Be You: Making a sacrifice for the company shows that you are interested in staying around longer. So, instead of trying to extract every last penny from the company while putting in as little work as possible, go the distance and prove that you are willing to make a sacrifice.
Watch Video: This is why some people are successful and some are not | Dan Lok
(via YouTube)"Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats." - Og Mandino
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get. " - H. Jackson Brown, Jr."
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. - George Edward Woodberry
"Remember you will not always win. Some days, the most resourceful individual will taste defeat. But there is, in this case, always tomorrow - after you have done your best to achieve success today." - Maxwell Maltz
"Well, I think that there's a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you're likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line." - Richard Branson
Independent films have a very different cachet than success films. - Diane Lane
Success in the majority of circumstances depends on knowing how long it takes to succeed. - Charles de Montesquieu
"We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added." - Ronald Reagan
No one ever attains success by simply doing what is required of him. - Charles Kendall Adams
"Sometimes, because of my success, I am afraid that I was not a good father. With the first two I was too strong, and with the other three I was too weak." - Roberto Cavalli
"If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it." - Sigmund Freud
"Everyone takes pause at 40. It's the age you have to assess everything in your life. It's the fictitious marker that's always coming up when you're young. The world really does look at you to kind of have it together by 40, and be successful by 40. Whatever success means." - Paul Feig
Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out. - Robert Collier
"Before anything else, preparation is the key to success." - Alexander Graham Bell
"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime." - Babe Ruth
The worst part of success is to try finding someone who is happy for you. - Bette Midler
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.