Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
Travel insurance: If you want to feel secure for the whole duration of your vacation, then you should acquire a travel insurance for it. There are lots of companies that offer such kind of insurance policies these days. Just check out the ones available at your place, and ask your friends for their recommendations.
Checking out hotel pictures online: It is always better if you can book a hotel online, which shows you pictures of their rooms, function halls, pools, and more. By checking out the pictures of the hotel, you would be able to decide better, whether it is the accommodation you really want or not. Aside from that, it can also help you select the room that would suit you best.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
What size of camera is best: When traveling, bringing a camera is a very good idea, since you can use it to properly document your trip. However, it is best if you bring something that is smaller in size. This way, you won’t have to inconvenience yourself when you carry it around. Just make sure that it can take quality pictures, so that you can proudly show them to your friends.
Talking with strangers: When you travel, whether you are going for a business trip or not, you may find yourself chatting with the passenger next to you at the airplane or at the airport. Although this is not a bad practice, you must be cautious when it comes to the information that you giveaway. Make sure not to tell the other person all your plans or where you are staying, since another one may be listening to take advantage of it.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
Checking in online: Most airlines today offer a way for their passengers to check in online. This would actually save you a lot of time and hassles. Aside from that, it may even offer you a way to conveniently select the seats in your flight. Take advantage of it, so that you can make traveling a more convenient experience.
Bring your antihistamines: If you are allergic to certain things, then you should not forget bringing your own medication for it. Although you can probably purchase antihistamines in the local pharmacies, it is still best if you can bring your own. The reason for this is that, it may take you some time to get to the pharmacy. Thus, if you have your own medicine, you would be able to gain relief from your allergies sooner.
Bestseller No. 1
ZOMAKE Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack Water Resistant Hiking Daypack,Small Backpack Handy Foldable Camping Outdoor Backpack Little Bag
- MULTIPURPOSE - Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping, and great gift for everyone
- CAPACITY - 20L storage space, keep things organized
- INCOMPARABLE QUALITY - Made with High Quality Water and Tear Resistant Nylon Material. Duarable Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper Avaliable. Reinforced more than 31 places with Bartack Process
- CONVENIENT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - It fits into an ultra-compact pouch. Easy to folds up into small pocket (Sandwich size). So you can easily pack it in your suitcase for use at their destination as an extra bag for the trip
- AIRPORT HERO - Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage
Bestseller No. 2
Lightweight Packable Backpack | Water Resistant Foldable Durable Hiking Travel Daypack For Men & Women | Best Camping, Outdoor, Cycling, School, Plane Carry On, Ultralight & Handy Bag 6.5Oz
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FOLDABLE - Minimalist Designed, Ultra-lightweight, reduced excess shoulder load, backpack itself weight Only 7.5Oz, making your journey relaxing. It also can be easily folded into a small sandwich size for easy travel.
- ROOMY - 20L Internal Space, Three zippered compartments，Keep Things Organized. The main pocket is Large enough to carry what you daily need. Outer smaller pocket great for quick access such as guidebooks and camera. Inner zippered pocket which doubles as the storage pouch is the perfect place for valuables such as cash, credit cards, and passport. Two large sides mesh pockets for water bottles or umbrella. Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping, and shopping.
- WATER RESISTANT - Made with High-Quality Water Resistant Nylon material. Its excellent water-resistant function allows the contents of the backpack to be kept dry for 40 minutes - 1 hour in the rain.
- COMFORTABLE - 20+ Years Experience makes the Most Comfortable Wide Breathable Mesh Shoulder Straps. S-type meets the Ergonomics, and easy to Adjust the length and lock firmly.
- TEAR RESISTANT & MUCH MORE DURABLE - The High-Quality Nylon material used in Hikpro backpacks have more textile threads per unit area, so it is tough and tear resistant.Moreover，we double fabric at the bottom, reinforced more than 14 places with Bartack process for Extra Strength. This backpack will last for many years. We offer a Five-Year Warranty and you can buy with confidence.