The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.
The toxin in puffer fish is 1200 times deadlier than cyanide.
There are about 30 million dead people on Facebook.
The Earth lost 40% of its wildlife in the past 40 years according to the WWF.
7% of religious Americans pray to God about finding a good parking spot.
Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
Many Hot springs and public bathhouses in Japan ban customers with tattoos from entering.
If you toss a penny 10 000 times it will not be heads 5000 times but more like 4950. The head picture weighs more so it ends up on the bottom.
The CIA had a plot to use a depilatory chemical on Fidel Castro to cause his beard to fall out.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
Cats recognize owners' voices but seem too cool to care according to a study.
There are no laws against public nudity in Spain.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
Jimi Hendrix couldn't read or write music.
400-quarter pounders can be made from 1 cow.
Abraham Lincoln wore size 14 shoes the biggest in U.S. president history.
Bayer famous for producing aspirin bought prisoners from Auschwitz to use as research subjects for testing new drugs.
823 same-sex couples were married in New York City on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal state-wide.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
More people in the world are suffering from obesity than from hunger.
On April Fool's day of 2007 Google sent an e-mail out to its employees warning that a python was loose in the facilities. It wasn't a joke.
With 800 languages New York is the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
Half of all the world's pigs live in China.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
A grizzly bear has to eat almost 20 000 calories a day.
For every human in the world there are one million ants.
For 20 years the World's Tallest Hotel was a 105-story empty pyramid in Pyongyang.
French speaking residents of Belgium are called Walloons.
1 in 5 000 babies is born without an anus opening.
The Berlin Wall was torn down by mistakenly-empowered citizens after an East German spokesman misspoke at a press conference and mentioned immediate border crossing privileges for every citizen.
One third of all cancers are sun related.
In 2013 a man bought a house next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue for her to see every day.
Left-handed soldiers prepare and throw grenades upside down because of how the safety pin is placed.
3 of the 5 wealthiest people in Brazil got rich off beer.
Two and a half time more Barbies are sold every year than babies are born in the U.S.
Norway has the world's highest gas prices at $10.12 a gallon of premium gas.
Recycling aluminium saves 95% of the energy cost of processing new aluminium.
The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
New Zealand was undiscovered and completely devoid of human beings no more than 800 years ago.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover