Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
Franz Ferdinand were the original choice to play the band at the Hogwarts Yule Ball.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
Kelly Rowland names Whitney Houston as her biggest influence growing up.
Steven Spielberg completed his degree course 33 years after dropping out by submitting Schindler's List as his final project.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
Within 3 days of release The Hunger Games has become the highest grossing film for production company Lionsgate.
Nicki Minaj’s full name is Onika Tanya Maraj.
Ed Sheeran auditioned for the ITV series Britannia High.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
Matt Damon had to lose 40 pounds for the movie Courage Under Fire.
Speaking of stunts, Alan Rickman was dropped a second early to get his true reaction to falling from the Nakatomi Plaza in Die Hard.
The first notable film lensed by legendary cinematographer Roger Deakins was the 1984 adaptation of George Orwell's 1984.
Selena Gomez had her first kiss when she was 12 years old with Dylan Sprouse.
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
Fox passed on The Watchmen because they thought the script was “one of the most unintelligible pieces of shit they had read in years.
Peter O’Toole was nominated for eight performance Oscars and didn’t win a single one.
Jaden Smith’s middle names are Christopher and Syre.
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
Alfred Hitchcock’s, Psycho (1960) was the first American film ever to show a flushing toilet.
Sean William Scott, famous for his role of Stifler in American Pie, can play the guitar.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products