Obese drivers are 78% more likely to die in a car crash.
People experience better sleep during the new moon and worse sleep during a full moon a study found.
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
Crucifixion is still an official form of death penalty in Sudan.
If Apple didn't hold US$181 billion overseas it would owe US$59 billion in U.S. taxes.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
Estimates for the total number of people killed in wars throughout all of human history range from 150 million to 1 billion.
There are completely Black Chickens that have black plumage black legs and nails black tongue black meat and bones and even black organs.
Gorbachev recorded an album of Russian romantic ballads in 2009.
"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
Horses can sleep standing.
The Marshall Islands won't exist if we warm the planet 2 degrees.
Hitler’s mother considered abortion but the doctor persuaded her to keep the baby.
Tomatoes came from America and weren't introduced in Italy until the 1540s.
Bolivia was named after Simon Bolivar a military leader who led Colombia Venezuela Ecuador Peru Panama and Bolivia to independence.
If you inhale a pea it can sprout and grow in your lungs.
Paul McCartney recorded an ultrasonic whistle audible only to dogs at the end of "A Day in the Life".
100million people in China live on less than US$1 per day.
British soldiers in WW1 had a tea ration of six pints a day.
A fierce gust of wind blew 45 year old Vittorio Luise’s car into a rover near Naples Italy in 1980. He managed to break a window climb out and swim to shore–where a tree blew over and killed him.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
A person can live without food for about a month but only about a week without water.
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
Snakes are unable to close their eyes. They can't blink and they must sleep with their eyes open.
The United Arab Emirates has the biggest gender imbalance in the world with 219 men for every 100 women.
In 2013 Belgium issued a limited edition of chocolate flavored stamps.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is 17 times higher than Niagara.
Recycling can take an aluminum can back on a grocery store shelf within 60 days.
The Amazon represents more than half of the Earth's rainforests.
The largest recorded earthquake in the U.S. was a magnitude 9.2 that struck Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.
In 1876 a gang of Chicago counterfeiters attempted to steal Abraham Lincoln's body from his tomb and request a US$200 000 ransom.
The first arrest for Marijuana possession and selling in the U.S. occurred in Denver Colorado on October 2 1937.
Japan has over 70 flavors of Fanta including 'The Mystery Fruit' 'Genius Energy' and 'Hip Hop' flavor.
Some snakes survive for up to two years without a meal.
The logo of the Royal New Zealand Air Force is the Kiwi a flightless bird.
Cockroaches get lonely and even become ill if they are left alone for too long.
Facebook has 95 million users in China despite being blocked.
Just 65% of people with Cancer in the U.S. survive.
Recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees.
In Ancient Rome the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper a dog and a cock.
- Main Function:G18 is merely gsm alarm system,G183 update version work with 3G gsm sim card DIY home security alarm system,which can either work in standalone mode without sim card or a standard size sim card(not micro and nano) to call/text up to 6 phone numbers via cellular network,AT&T,T-mobile sim card recommend.As 2G will be no longer available in the USA in 2019,AT&T has already shut off 2G service in 2017.3G alarm system more reliable than the wifi one in case of the internet failure.
- APP Control burglar system:First download app(search "G18 alarm system" at google or iphone app store) free and register an account,insert a sim card to alarm keypad,remote control the security system by text in APP on your smartphone from anywhere at anytime.PIR motion sensor detect any suspicious movement or activity,Door/window sensor detect any forceful break-in.When detectors are triggered,the alarm host will receive the alarm alert meantime call your phone,disarm it by app/sms/call
- Brief Description:This is an indoor basic security alarm system kit complete with fully programmable main unit and sensors,can be used directly after unplugging insulation sheet to protect home,office,shop apartment,business;DIY supportable 99 wireless zones up to 150 remote key fobs and 150 sensors,add more sensors as detailed need such as gas detector,water leaking sensor to provide all-around reliable protection.Additional Sensors can be find in our shop or we can customize the kits for you.
- Humanized Design: Easy operation with TFT color touch screen,voice prompt design during setting;Built in 3.7V 800mAh rechargeable lithium battery that can last about 6-8 hours with full power, it will change to use battery to work in the case of power failure, just make sure that switch is on. Other useable features such as arming delay, keypad lock, timing arming etc.
- Customer Service: 12-month warranty, professional technical support and friendly responsive customer service within 24 hours. If you have any questions, welcome to contact us via amazon emails or seach "KERUI G183 security alarm system introduction" on youtube.
- ALL-IN-ONE HOME AUTOMATION: Make your house a smart home in minutes, one room at a time. Simply replace your Dual Switch (double gang) light switch with NuBryte Touchpoint. Connect & Protect, from any NuBryte console, or remotely via Nubryte APP.
- HOME SECURITY: Detract and deter with 100 decibel siren and flashing overhead lights. Instant video alerts to your phone when triggered (with NuBryte APP). Built-in wide-angle camera and advanced motion detection up to 30'. No Contracts/Monthly Fees.
- SMART LIGHTING: Touch-Free light control, and 5 easy-to-use lighting automation and digital dimming modes. Motion-based on/off, Morning Wake Up, Bedtime dimmer, Night light and Vacation lights. Works with standard dimmable bulbs.
- INTERCOM: Combine 2 or more Touchpoint consoles for an instant home intercom system. (WiFi)
- FAMILY HUB: Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity, 5-Day Weather Forecast, Calendar, Notifications and Event Alerts, Energy Monitoring, and more! Now, with Amazon Alexa voice control with Echo, Dot, and Tap!
- Updated 2015 Model with Newest Firmware and Software
- Wifi Connectivity for Remote and Monitoring Options (Requires Monthly Fee)
- Zwave ready for Control of Lights, Door locks, Thermostats and Garage Doors
- Award Winning Technology and Design
- Includes: (3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-Button Wireless Keyfob (1) 5800 Pir-Res Wireless Motion Detector (1) Wifi Module (1) Zwave Module (1) 4gl GSM Cellular module