In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
Up until 2008 the Santa Barbara Zoo had a giraffe named Gemina that had a permanent 90-degree bend in her neck caused by fused vertebrae.
Andorra a tiny country between France & Spain has the longest average lifespan: 83.49 years.
China Overtook The U.S. As The World's Largest Economy in 2014.
The world's shortest scheduled airline flight lasts 2 minutes. It connects two islands in the UK.
The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 11 000 sq km (4 200 sq mi). It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
Dragonflies are capable of flying sixty miles per hour making them one of the fastest insects. This is good since they are in a big hurry as they only live about twenty-four hours.
In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
In 1825 Upper Peru became Bolivia.
The scales of a crocodile are made of certain, the same substance that hooves and fingernails are made of.
The U.S. Tax Code is 5 000 pages long while The Bible and "War and Peace" only have about 4 500 pages.
More people commit suicide in New York City than are murdered.
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
About 55% of all movies are rated R.
Manhattan comes from a word in the Lenape language that means "Island of many hills".
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
If you look carefully at the picture of Mona Lisa you will notice a bridge in the background.
“Dreamt” is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt”.
About 7% of all the potatoes grown in the U.S. are turned into McDonald's fries.
Climbing the Mount Everest costs around US$65 000.
In a lifetime the average human produces enough quarts of spit to fill 2 swimming pools.
In Germany there's a specific word for analyzing and learning to live with the past in particular the Holocaust: "Vergangenheitsbewaltigung."
A poem written to celebrate a wedding is called a epithalamium.
Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
There's a 10 000-seat replica of Solomon's Temple in Sao Paulo Brazil.
It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.
It's illegal in many countries to perform surgery on an octopus without anesthesia due to their intelligence.
British people say "Happy Christmas" because in the 19th century the word "merry" also meant "intoxicated" so they wanted to separate it from public insobriety.
If you live in the U.S. you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
Milhouse Van Houten's middle name is Mussolini
Mount Everest is littered with not just the corpses of climbers but an estimated 50 tons of waste making it world's dirtiest mountain.
In 2006, 253 fish-species were listed as critically endangered.
Roughly a third of the world's adult population smokes.
In 1941 Henry Ford made a car out of soybeans.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
Samsung makes about 30% of the A8 chips that go into Apple's iPhone 6.
If the Statue of Liberty was built today it would cost about US$1.2 million.
In 2015 the 4th most powerful supercomputer in the world took 40 minutes to simulate just one second of human brain activity.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.