There are still unexplored passageways in the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.
In Italy "pepperoni" refers to bell peppers. There's no Italian salami by that name.
The couch gag is actually a trick used by the writers to make the show longer or shorter.
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
Schwarzenegger was paid approximately US$21 429 for every word he said in Terminator 2.
The strongest beer in the world has a 67.5% alcohol content.
Voting is mandatory in Brazil.
Google has been acquiring2 companies per month since 2010.
It takes about 142.18 licks to reach the center of a Tootsie pop.
After Michael Jackson's death hit the news he was mentioned in a rate of 5 000 tweets per minute.
70% of all animals in the jungle rely on figs for their survival.
The Golden Gate uses the largest bridge cables ever made long enough to encircle the world more than 3 times at the equator.
The Sun is 400 times further away from Earth than the Moon is.
Of the six flags planted on the moon five of them are still standing.
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
Gypsyis short for "Egyptian."
John Lennon’s first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.
According to Douglas Adams a Salween is the faint taste of dishwashing liquid in a cup of fresh tea.
The most frequently named bugs from the Bible are: Locust: 24 Moth: 11 Grasshopper: 10 Scorpion: 10 Caterpillar: 9 and Bee: 4.
It's estimated 1.5 million people are "missing missing" in the U.S.; people who have disappeared but haven't been reported as missing.
The World's Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5 792 kg (12 770 lb).
Google was originally called "Backrub".
Bald Eagles are so named because "balde" is an Old English word meaning "white."
53% of homes in India do not have a lavatory.
Due to precipitation for a few weeks K2 is taller than Mt. Everest.
Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
The blood you donate is sold on the open market and it's a US$4.5 billion per year industry.
Ten percent of the Russian government’s income comes from the sale of vodka.
It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
Approximately 75% of human feces is made of water.
The world's smallest cat is called "Tinker Toy" and he's just 2.75 inches (7 cm) tall.
The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Libraries.
Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
In 1998 all 11 members of a soccer team in Africa were killed by lightning while leaving the other team unhurt.
In 2014 Dubai launched a program that pays children 2 grams of gold for every kilogram (2.2 pounds) of weight they lose.
McDonald's restaurants feed 68 million people every day. That's more than the entire population of the U.K.
Plants can get Cancer.
The people of France eat more cheese than any other country in the world.
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
Each year there is one ton of cement poured for each man woman and child in the world.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.