Texas declared its independence from Mexico in 1836and became a Republic until it joined the U.S. in 1845.
Canada's lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
111 111 111 x 111 111 111 = 12 345 678 987 654 321
Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes and alcohol according to a study.
Angelina Jolie's breast cancer announcement doubled the number of women being tested in its first few months.
47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
The World's Most Popular Fruit is the TOMATO.
Elephants have the longest pregnancy in the animal kingdom at 22 months. The longest human pregnancy on record is 17 months 11 days.
Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts.
1/3of pet owners let their animals sleep in bed with them.
Sweat itself is odorless. It's the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
Baby whales grow to a 1/3 of their mother’s length in the womb.
Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
We share 70% of our DNA with a slug.
The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up according to data analyzed from Facebook.
Every year life expectancy increases by 3 months.
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
Dolphins and whales give birth with the tail first instead of the head.
Ballroom dancing is a major at Brigham University.
Sweden has run out of trash so it's importing garbage from Norway
A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate!
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
In the early years of the 20th century horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that cars were seen as the "green" alternative.
Nero the Roman Emperor married a man one of his freedmen taking the role of the bride.
The lifespan of a bush baby is 14 years.
40 000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
Bees have five eyes.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
47%of the U.S. remains unoccupied despite having a population of 310 million.
Recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees.
The eye of a giant squid can measure the same as a volleyball ball.
Worms eat their own poo.
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
The most sensitive cluster of nerves is at the base of the spine.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
Norman Borlaug an agricultural scientist developed new strains of crops which yielded 4 times as much food . He is said to have saved the lives of over a billion people making him one of the most influential men in human history.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products