There's a rare mental disorder where people imagine that they are decomposing dead or non-existent.
There's high-speed Internet on the way up to Mount Everest.
London's "Big Ben" is not the tower. It's the bell inside it.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
The eruption of the Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia is believed to be the reason why the sky is red in Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" set in Norway.
Whale milk is 50% fat.
Some 5 500 WW2 bombs are discovered in Germany every year and defused an average of 15 per day.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
We are born with over 270 bones and die with 206.
Prediabetes increases cancer risk by 15%.
A space suit costs US$12 million.
John Adams 2nd president of the USA started smoking at the age of eight.
The founder of Alcoholics Anonymous demanded alcohol during the last few days of his life.
Morphine derives its name from Morpheus the god of sleep and dreaming in Greek Mythology for its tendency to cause sleep.
All the dirt from the foundation to build the World Trade Center in NYC was dumped into the Hudson River to form the community now known as Battery City Park.
Norway introduced Salmon Sushi to the Japanese in the 80s.
The giraffe's feet are the size of a dinner plate 12 inches (30.5cm) across.
After an 8.0 magnitude earthquake hit Mexico City in 1985 nearly all newborn babies survived a collapsed hospital for 7 days without nourishment water warmth or human contact.
Fanta originated in Germany as a result of difficulties importing Coca-Cola syrup into Nazi Germany during WW2.
Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty.
Skunks can accurately spray their smelly fluid as far as ten feet.
Microsoft pays you to use Bing instead of Google.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
When Twister was introduced in 1966 critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
Butte County South Dakota is the geographical center of the U.S.
The blue whale is the largest of all whales and is also considered the largest animal to have ever existed in the world.
In the beginning Starbucks only sold roasted whole coffee beans.
The British Empire at its height was larger than Africa and was even comparable in size to the Moon.
Water is light turquoise blue due to the weak absorption in the red part of the visible spectrum.
Antarctica is almost 1.5 times the size of the U.S.
In space you cannot cry because there is no gravity to make the tears flow.
Queen Elizabeth II served as a mechanic and driver in World War II.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
For every human in the world there are one million ants.
Butterflies can only see the colours red, green and yellow.
An Angry Birds Land is open at a theme park in Tampere Finland.
In India a polling station is set up in a forest for a lone voter in every election since 2004.
The World Trade Center's most famous survivor and president of its support group Tania Head was later found to be a fraud: she wasn't even in NYC on 9/11.
Octopus wrestling was a popular sport in the 1960s. A diver would fight an octopus in shallow water and drag it to the surface.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)