At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
Drug possession and trafficking are punished in Singapore with the death penalty.
Cockroaches raised in space become quicker stronger faster and tougher than cockroaches on Earth.
Goats do not have teeth in their upper front jaw.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
There are 16 countries in Africa with higher vaccination rates than the U.S.
15%of American adults do not use the Internet.
The average person spends about two years on the phone in a lifetime.
A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the first to explain why the sky is blue.
George Washington died after his doctors removed 40% of his blood (80 ounces) over a 12-hour period to cure a throat infection.
Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
Female pandas are fertile only up to 3 days a year.
When a male tiger and female lion mate they make a tigon, when a male lion and female tiger mate they make a liger.
600 000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day.
The Sunrise in parts of China can be as late as 10 AM becausethe country joined its five time zones into a single one.
Floating cities above the clouds of Venus may be our best bet for becoming a two-planet species. Conditions there are so similar to Earth a human wouldn't need a pressurized suit the gravity is similar and transit times are shorter than to Mars.
Four men in the history of boxing have been knocked out in the first eleven seconds of the first round.
Tortoises Orbited the Moon Before Astronauts Did: They Were Sent to Test a Russian Space Probe.
Tigers can see 6 times better at night than humans.
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
The Sun is thought to have completed about 20 orbits during its lifetime and just 1/1250th of an orbit since the origin of humans.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" was Benjamin Franklin's suggested motto for the Great Seal of the U.S.
40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet
30% of pregnant women crave non-food items an eating disorder called pica.
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
US Dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen.
Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse-drawn carriages a century ago.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again.
Only female mosquitoes bite.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
In 1953 a North Korean fighter pilot defected to South Korea with his MiG-15 and was rewarded with US$100 000 by the U.S.
Penguins can jump up to 6 feet (1.8 m) out of the water.
Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
Laika the first dog in space did not die peacefully as initially reported by the Soviets. She died because the cabin overheated.
The earth's deepest known point equals to 24.5 Empire State Buildings end to end.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products