Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal the African elephant and the tallest the Giraffe.
Japan has 5.52 million vending machines.
The American flags placed on the moon are now white due to radiation from the sun.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
Uranus' moons are named after characters from the works of Shakespeare and Alexander Pope.
The Big Bang Theory was actually first theorized by a Catholic priest.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
Graca Machel is the only woman to have been first lady of two separate countries: Mozambique and South Africa.
About 1 in 9 people lack access to an improved water source.
The World's Oldest Dress was found in Egypt and it is 5 000 years old.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through the air.
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
A starving mouse will eat its own tail.
30 000 websites are hacked every day.
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
Over 900 streets in the United States are named after Martin Luther King Jr.
Wal-Mart has a lower acceptance rate (2.6%) than Harvard University (8.9%).
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
The U.S. has 115 000 janitors 83 000 bartenders and 323 000 restaurant servers with bachelor's degrees.
Lincoln was the first major leader in the U.S. to feel that women should be allowed to vote.
The average talker sprays about 300 microscopic saliva droplets per minute about 2.5 droplets per word.
1 billion people still defecate in the open in the absence of a toilet.
In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
The only Jewish descendants spared by the Nazis where those with grandparents who converted to Christianity before the founding of the German Empire (1871).
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
It is possible to set up a holiday meal inside a car's engine compartment and drive long enough to fully cook all of the food.
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Christian Atheists believe in the teachings of Christ but not that they were divinely inspired. They see Jesus as a humanitarian and philosopher rather than the "son of God."
More U.S. soldiers committed suicide than died in combat in 2012.
The first fossilized specimen of Australopithecus afarenisis was named Lucy after the paleontologists’ favorite song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ” by the Beatles.
There are at least seven Christian churches in Antarctica.
Mathematician Paul Erdos could calculate in his head given a person's age how many seconds they had lived when he was just 4 years old.
Suriphobia is the fear of mice.
In 1999 the founders of Google actually tried to sell it to Excite for just US$1 million. Excite turned them down.
The sun is the most perfectly round natural object known in the universe.
Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.