A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
London's "Big Ben" is not the tower. It's the bell inside it.
A Muslim family that saved Jews during the Holocaust was later saved by Israel during the genocide in Bosnia and converted to Judaism.
Butterflies have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies, this is known as the exoskeleton.
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
Martin Luther King Jr. was jailed 29 times.
In 2001 Pope John Paul II entered and prayed in a mosque and even kissed the Qur'an to improve relations with Islam.
There is no scientific evidence that shaving or waxing will make your hair come back thicker.
The city of Melbourne Australia used to be called Batmania.
Canada has no weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and has signed treaties repudiating their possession.
An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away.
The brain treats rejection like physical pain according to scientists.
There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S that there are real ones.
Armageddon (Har Megiddo) has already been the site of several historical battles the last in 1918.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780.
Benjamin Franklin published a paper saying America's population growth was so fast it would surpass Britain in 100 years. This alarmed British leadership and was a factor in their oppression of the colonies.
By the end of 1993 there were only 623 websites on the World Wide Web.
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
There are approximately 1 600 pizza restaurants in New York City.
In a lifetime the average human produces enough quarts of spit to fill 2 swimming pools.
Zebras are responsible for more injuries to U.S. zookeepers than any other animal.
Your lungs can hold up to 5 minutes worth of oxygen.
Marco Hort has the world record for fitting 264 straws in his mouth at once!
Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
A snail has about 25 600 "teeth".
Dynamite is made with peanuts.
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
In Miami Florida roosting vultures have taken to snatching poodles from rooftop patios.
Almost a third of San Francisco's air pollution comes from China.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
The world's widest avenue is the "9th of July" in Argentina with 14 lanes plus 4 lanes of parallel streets.
There's a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats.
Gold is edible.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
The hippopotamus is born underwater.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
Men lie 6 times a day twice as often as women.
A British teacher in Sudan was arrested because she allowed her primary school class to name a teddy bear "Muhammad".
Abraham Lincoln dreamt of his assassination before it happened.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)