Within three days of death the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
Sand from the Sahara is blown by the wind all the way to the Amazon recharging its minerals. The desert literally fertilizes the rainforest.
A Rhino's horn is made of compacted hair.
Mount Everest shrank one inch (2.5 cm) due to the 2015 earthquake in Nepal.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
We have more brain cells as a newborn baby than we will ever have again.
It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
The lifespan of a bush baby is 14 years.
99% of the solar system mass is concentrated in the sun.
The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
All snow crystals are hexagonal.
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
A San Francisco Highway Patrol Officer called Kevin Briggs has talked approximately 200 people out of suicide on the Golden Gate Bridge since 1994.
3 dogs survived the Titanic sinking out of 12 canines on board.
It used to be against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland.
Apple iPad's retina display is actually manufactured by Samsung.
In the 16th century a London law forbade wife beating after 9:00 P.M. but only because the noise disturbed people's sleep.
Italy is home to the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites with 50.
A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
The "No Animals Were Harmed" moniker on movies only applies while film is actually recording.
Brazil has the 2nd highest number of airports in the world after the U.S.
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
The Sagrada Familia church in Spain has been under construction for over 130 years and it's only expected to be complete by 2026.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in was the “American Pie” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song).
Cancer mortality rate has fallen from 215 deaths per 100 000 people in 1991 to 172 deaths per 100 000 people in 2010.
Panda researchers have to wear panda costumes to work with cubs.
When Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba he immediately ordered all game sets of Monopoly to be destroyed.
If you could dig a deep enough hole in China you would end up in Argentina or Chile.
The "Doggone Project" in Germany works recycling deceased pets into fertilizer.
An average swimming pool loses 1 000 gallons (3 785 L) a month to evaporation and other causes.
Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
In Italy it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.
Inherited genes account for just 25% of the chance of being left-handed a study found.
There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40 000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.
There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
Ailurophobia is the fear of cats.
It takes 12 000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.