The United Arab Emirates has the biggest gender imbalance in the world with 219 men for every 100 women.
Hippos attract mates by urinating and defecating.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
More people speak English in China than the United States.
In the U.S. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
More than 870 000 Jews were killed at Treblinka with a staff of just 150 people.
Humans and dogs first became best friends 30 000 years ago.
In some European countries children are given gifts on December 6 rather than in Christmas Day.
The Golden Gate Bridge is the #1 suicide site in the world.
The giant panda is actually a bear.
On average Americans eat 18 acres of pizza everyday.
Dead people can get goose bumps.
The Aztecs used Cacao seeds as a form of currency.
A wind with a speed of 74 miles or more is designated a hurricane.
There is a city called Rome on every continent.
After the whistle to start the game soccer player Lee Todd said "F*ck me that was loud" and received the fastest red card in history: 2 seconds.
There is a French company that you can hire to kidnap you. They charge US$1600.
The phrase "God never gives you more than you can handle" never appears in the Bible and actually the opposite is said many times.
51% of Italians can't afford a vacation.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
The smallest wage gap between men and women is to be found in New Zealand: under 5%.
One American consumes as many resources as 32 Kenyans.
“Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
The world record for the most passengers on a commercial flight is 1 088 by El Al Israel's national airline.
A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had a 45-Minute Surgery To Remove A Tumor in 2014.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
A group of rhinos are called a crash.
A ducks quack does echo, it’s just almost impossible to hear.
35% of American workers said they would forgo a pay raise in exchange for having their boss fired.
When the Spice Girls first met Nelson Mandela in 1997 he joked: "This is one of the greatest moments of my life."
There have been serious scientific attempts to study whether or not our "reality" is in fact a computer simulation a la "The Matrix."
There are no Wal-Marts in New York City.
A nanometre is about as much as your nails grows every second.
10% of all U.S. companies go out of business every year.
Your taste buds are replaced every 10 days.
Jamaica Colombia and St Lucia are the only countries where a woman is more likely to be a boss than a man.
There are more than fifty different kinds of kangaroos.
There are about 30 million dead people on Facebook.
Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
1089 x 9 = 9801.
"Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.