Residents of Churchill Canada leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter Polar Bears.
The first Friday of June is National Donut Day in the U.S.
A newborn baby has about one cup of blood in his body.
The FBI has a Twitter slang dictionary.
Each Russian consumes 18 litres (4.8 US gal) of alcohol per year doubling what experts consider dangerous.
The Chinese soft-shelled turtle is the first animal known to pee via its mouth.
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
All champagne is produced in the Champagne region in France. Otherwise it is called sparkling wine.
10% of Britons think Australia is further away than the Moon a survey found in 2013.
If Texas were a country its GNP would be the fifth largest of any country in the world.
Desertification threatens the livelihoods of more than 1 billion people in 110 countries the U.N. says.
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
Moose have very poor vision. Some have even tried to mate with cars.
When George Washington passed away in 1799 Britain's entire Royal Navy lowered its flags at half mast.
The World's most valuable brands areApple Microsoft and Google.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
The giant panda is actually a bear.
The Olympic was the sister ship of the Titanic and she provided twenty-five years of service.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
Every hour at least 1 person is killed by a drunk driver in the U.S.
It is illegal to spay or neuter your dog in Norway except under very specific circumstances.
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
The U.S. government spent US$1.1 million on puppets from 2009 to 2013.
If you could live long enough it is inevitable that at least one of your cells would eventually develop cancer.
The brain releases so much dopamine during orgasms that a brain scan resembles that of someone on heroin.
In 1967 Australia's Prime Minister went to the beach for a swim and was never seen again.
During WW2 Nazi soldiers were fed massive quantities of methamphetamine for increased alertness and endurance.
Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world.
Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.
Cold water is heavier than hot water.
A coward was originally a boy who took care of cows.
The first toilet ever seen on television was on “Leave It to Beaver.”
Fidel Castro was born on a Friday the 13th.
A cat’s jaw cannot move sideways.
Gary Indiana is the murder capital of the U.S. – probably the world.
La Paz Bolivia was the first South American city to get an electricity supply. It was powered by llama dung.
After Michael Jackson's death hit the news he was mentioned in a rate of 5 000 tweets per minute.
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
The eye of a giant squid can measure the same as a volleyball ball.
The most sensitive cluster of nerves is at the base of the spine.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.