During a TED talk about Malaria Bill Gates opened a jar full of mosquitoes on stage so the audience would be able to empathize better.
Belarus is the last UN member country in Europe that still uses the death penalty. Convicts are shot with a pistol.
There's a city in Brazil called "Nao-Me-Toque" meaning "Don't Touch Me."
Killing someone to prevent the theft of property is legal in Texas.
If Manhattan had the same population density as Alaska only 28 people would live on the island.
Every cigarette you smoke reduces your expected life span by 11 minutes.
Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
Contrary to popular belief there are no wild tigers in Africa. Only in Asia.
Worldwide, more people eat and drink milk from goats than any other animal.
Hippos attract mates by urinating and defecating.
China executes the death penalty more than 4 times as the rest of the world combined.
By the time an average child leaves school in the U.S. he has seen 40 000 murders on TV.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
It is impossible to drown and not die. Technically the term ‘drowning’ refers to the process of taking water into the lungs not to death caused by that process.
November 28 2012 was the most peaceful day New York City ever had—not a single violent crime was reported.
The Quran Islam's most sacred book means “recitation” in Arabic.
Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of any psychological disorder: between 5% and 20% eventually die from it.
Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780.
In the early years of the 20th century horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that cars were seen as the "green" alternative.
In the Scottish Hebrides an island is defined as being an island only if it is big enough to sustain 1 sheep.
Starfish don’t die of old age.
A group of pandas is called an "embarrassment."
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
43%of the world's olive oil production is done in Spain.
There's an atomic bomb museum in New Mexico where the first atomic bomb was detonated. The museum is only open 12 hours per year.
Dolphins can communicate with one another over a telephone and appear to know who they are talking to.
Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide.
Music video 'Gangnam Style' was so popular it broke YouTube's view counter which had to be upgraded.
Ears and Nose never stop growing.
The Eiffel Tower was going to be demolished in 1909 but was saved because it was repurposed as a giant radio antenna.
Spider silk is about 5 times stronger than steel of the same weight.
There are 1 million ants for every human in the world.
Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
You swallow a litre (4.2 cups) of snot every day.
A group of owls is called a parliament.
Every day your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles (32 km).
There is a town in France called Condom.
Worldwide women earn US$18 trillion but spend US$28 trillion.
The first soccer game televised was a friendly match between Arsenal's first and second team in 1937.
Mouse sperm is larger than elephant sperm.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.