The average car has 30 000 parts.
A bolt of lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
Constipation-related health-care costs total US$6.9 billion per year in the U.S.
There are about 1 500 active volcanoes in the world.
Demand for quinoa in Western nations has pushed up prices so much that poorer people in Peru and Bolivia where quinoa is from can no longer afford their staple crop.
Water itself does not conduct electricity well but the impurities found in water do.
53% of the people on the Titanic could have survived using the lifeboats. Only 31% did.
Until 1994 world maps and globes sold in Albania only had Albania on them.
A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
Black cats are considered to bring good luck in Japan.
Gypsyis short for "Egyptian."
Mel Blanc – the voice of Bugs Bunny – was allergic to carrots.
Earthworms have 5 hearts.
Ants closely resemble human manners: When they wake they stretch & appear to yawn in a human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.
On average soccer players run as far as 9.5 miles in a single match.
In 1983 the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4 000 each.
Sigmund Freud recommended Cocaine as treatment for depression alcoholism and morphine addiction.
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
Animals generate 30 times more waste than humans which is 1.4 billion tons every year.
29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
Rats laugh when tickled.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
Because of the salt content of the Dead Sea it is difficult to dive below its surface.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
A 2013 survey found 7% of Americans believe the moon landing was a hoax.
Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles (274 km) per hour.
99% of the solar system mass is concentrated in the sun.
The inventor of Vaseline used to eat a spoonful of it every day.
Over 3 million people perished from war slavery and the mines in Hispaniola under the rule of Christopher Columbus.
In Kentucky it is illegal to carry ice-cream in your back pocket.
Before the eraser bread was used to remove pencil marks.
A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber. A ball of solid steel will bounce higher than one made entirely of glass.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
40%of minors having an abortion report that neither of their parents knew about the abortion.
Olympus Mons is the largest volcano in our solar system.
8.2% of people in Norway eat tacos every single Friday.
A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted hair.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.