When the Spice Girls first met Nelson Mandela in 1997 he joked: "This is one of the greatest moments of my life."
The World's Biggest Mall located in China is 99% empty.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
“I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
The male seahorse carries the eggs until they hatch instead of the female.
The average salary in Cuba in 2013 was 471 pesos or US$20 a month.
Many Hot springs and public bathhouses in Japan ban customers with tattoos from entering.
The eruption of Krakatoa in 1883 was the loudest sound in recorded history heard 3 000 miles (4800 KM) away.
In the UK the most common cause of death for men under 50 is suicide.
James Harrison has donated blood over 1 000 times saving over 2 million unborn babies from Rhesus disease.
Cats are America's most popular pets: there are 88 million cats compared to 74 million dogs.
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
In Kentucky it is illegal to carry ice-cream in your back pocket.
Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
The ostrich has two toes on each foot which gives it greater speed.
In most advertisements including newspapers the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
Steve Jobs was awarded 141 new patents since his death.
In 1895 Hampshire police handed out the first ever speeding ticket, fining a man for doing 6mph!
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
Many American Civil War soldiers had "nostalgia" listed as their cause of death meaning homesickness.
The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
Tasmania Australia has the cleanest air in the inhabited world.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
A new model of the chemistry of the early solar system says that up to half the water now on Earth was inherited from an abundant supply of interstellar ice as our sun formed.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The average garden variety caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
Robert Louis Stevenson wrote the 60 000-words-long "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" during a six-day cocaine high.
Hippopotamus' milk is pink.
Almonds are members of the peach family.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
The world's oldest hotel has been operating since 705 AD.
80%of all written paragraphs in English feature the word "the."
Hawaii is the only coffee producing state.
Gabriel Michael and Lucifer are the only angels named in the Bible.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away.
It takes the insect-eating Venus Flytrap plant only half a second to shut its trap on its prey.
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
MARIJUANA is legal and is not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover