79% of pet owners sleep with their pets.
The Titanic's chief baker "fortified" himself with alcohol and thus survived the freezing water for 2 hours until he was rescued.
Baby foreskins are commonly used in cosmetic treatments.
A koi fish named "Hanako" lived for 225 years.
A beaver’s teeth never stop growing.
There are more psychoanalysts per capita in Buenos Aires than any other place in the world.
Chinese checkers was invented in Germany.
The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips and RealNetworks but they failed to see its potential.
In 10 minutes a hurricane releases more energy than all the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
Starfish can re-grow their arms. In fact a single arm can regenerate a whole body.
Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
Female harp seals get in groups to have their babies one mating season is over.
Brazilian athletes funded their trip to the 1932 Olympics by selling coffee along the way.
The volcanic system beneath Yellowstone holds enough lava to fill 11 Grand Canyons.
of all US$ cash is held overseas. 66%
9 million adults in Britain have never used the internet.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
John Adams 2nd president of the USA started smoking at the age of eight.
A skunk’s smell can be detected by a human a mile away.
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
The first novel ever written on a typewriter is Tom Sawyer.
During the 70s a suicide jumper from the Golden Gate Bridge left a note that read "I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way I will not jump."
Greenland is the largest island in the world.
Dogs were used as messengers in WW1 carrying orders to the front lines in capsules attached to their bodies.
In space you cannot cry because there is no gravity to make the tears flow.
By 2020 China could have between 30 million and 40 million men who cannot find wives.
The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
Leo Da Vinci's studies of river erosion convinced him that Earth is much older than the Bible implies.
Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
Dibble means to drink like a duck.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
It is impossible to whistle in a Spacesuit.
It's okay to pee in the ocean since 95% of urine is water and the nitrogen in urea is used to feed ocean plants.
Pomology is the study of fruits.
The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
Stalin didn't start learning Russian until he was 8. His mother tongue was Georgian.
Turkeys have a poor sense of smell, but excellent sense of taste.
Sweden has the largest scale model of the solar system in the world. It is in the scale of 1:20 million and stretches 950 km across the country.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.