Spiders lobsters and snails have blue blood due to the presence of hemocyanin which contains copper.
The word pencil comes from a Latin word meaning "small penis."
Google has been acquiring2 companies per month since 2010.
The U.S. purchased Alaska from Russia for just US$7.2 million in 1867.
In France nearly 96% of high schools have condom vending machines.
It is estimated that millions of trees are planted by forgetful squirrels.
A guy is 3 times more likely to get a girl's phone number if he has a dog with him.
Norway has the world's highest gas prices at $10.12 a gallon of premium gas.
According to the Bible David was offered the King's daughter if he came back with 100 foreskins of slain enemies. He came back with 200.
George Washington is the only man whose birthday is a legal holiday in every state of the U.S as of a few years ago.
Facebookis primarily blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffersred-green color blindness.
Sweat itself is odorless. It's the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
The value of Pi will be officially “rounded down” to 3.14 from 3.14159265359 on December 31 1999.
Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan as it's viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
Cats are America's most popular pets: there are 88 million cats compared to 74 million dogs.
In Germany it is illegal to run out of fuel on highways.
Ethernet is a registered trademark of Xerox Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T.
In 2012 Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez rewarded his 3 000 000th Twitter follower a 19-year old girl with a new home.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
Abraham Lincoln has no confirmed living descendants. The last one a great-grandson died in 1985.
Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
The name Wendy was made up for the book “Peter Pan.”
Male rabbits are called “bucks,” females are “does.”
There's a prison in Brazil that allows inmates to pedal stationary bicycles providing electricity to a nearby city in exchange for reduced sentences.
Part of the White House was built by slaves.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Square Watermelons are grown by japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
UK's Internet Porn Filter Architect was Arrested On Child Porn Offences.
In Sweden parents are entitled to 480 days of paid parental leave when a child is born or adopted.
1 in 3 people feels more dissatisfied with their lives after visiting Facebook according to a study.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
Many American Civil War soldiers had "nostalgia" listed as their cause of death meaning homesickness.
The average American butt is 14.9 inches long.
Over 1000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
In 1961 Robert F Kennedy said the U.S. would have a black president within 40 years.
Three of Fidel Castro's sons are named after Alexander the Great: Alexis Alejandro and Alexander.
Penguins can jump 6 feet out of water.
Americans have invaded Canada twice in 1775 and 1812. They lost both times.
One pint of donated blood can save up to 3 lives.
One of the assassins of Archduke Franz Ferdinand threw a grenade but missed the car. He swallowed cyanide and jumped to the River Miljacka. The cyanide was expired and did not work and the river was only 10cm deep. He was captured seconds later.
Starbucks spends more money on health insurance for its employees than on coffee beans.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products