Ice Age Britons used human skulls as cups.
Google Translate generates its answers by trawling through decades of comparative human translated works such as UN documents and Harry Potter novels.
Slandering or defaming the Royal family in Spain can carry a sentence of up to two years in prison.
If Walmart were a country it would be China's sixth-largest export market.
Western Electric successfully brought sound to motion pictures and introduced systems of mobile communications which culminated in the cellular telephone.
In Judaism there are4 differentNew Year days.
Students who chew gum have better math test scores than those who do not a study found.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
Until the WW2 tea bricks were used as money in Siberia.
Located within Italy San Marino is the world's oldest republic (301 A.D.) and holds the world's oldest continuous constitution.
A creep is a metallurgical term for when something that is normally very strong bends because of gravity. This happens to many metals at high temperatures where they won’t melt but they will creep.
During WW2 Allied forces sunk 3 ships carrying concentration camp survivors by accident killing almost 10 000 survivors.
The UK spent US$15.8 billion in a health service computer system that failed and was shut down in 2013.
Human saliva contains a painkiller called opiorphin that is six times more powerful than morphine.
"Canada" is an Iroquoian language word meaning "Village."
The deepest living animal ever found is a "devil worm" living 2.2. miles (3.6 kilometers) below.
1 665 steps are needed to climb all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Of the past 3 400 years humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them or just 8% of recorded history.
Christopher Columbus thought that the world was shaped like a woman's breast.
The deadliest animal in Africa is the hippopotamus.
Google's First Computer Storage Was Made From LEGO.
Within three days of death the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
Nepal is the only country that doesn’t have a rectangular flag.
There's a resort in Finland where you sleep in a glass igloo to watch the northern lights.
Two-thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
Mexico was named "New Spain" when Hernan Cortes conquered the territory from the Aztecs.
London's "Big Ben" is not the tower. It's the bell inside it.
An anteater is nearly 6 feet long, yet its mouth is only an inch wide.
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
The International Space Station is about the size of a football field.
Hannibal had only one eye after getting a disease while attacking Rome.
In China there is an "Elderly Rights" law which makes it illegal for anyone who has parents over 60 not to visit them regularly.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Left-handers die 3 years earlier than right-handed people.
About 200 Christmas trees catch fire every year in the U.S.
Since 1870 global sea levels have risen by about 8 inches (20 cm).
There were 240 pedestrian fatalities in New York City in 1994.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
The U.S. bought Alaska for 2 cents an acre from Russia.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.