In 2002 a 15-year-old boy inspired by 9/11 stole an airplane and flew it into a skyscraper in Tampa Florida. He was the only death.
Giraffes only need to drink once every few days. Most of their water comes from all the plants they eat.
U.S. former presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died within hours of each other on the 4th of July in 1826.
Honey bees can distinguish human faces.
Interracial marriage was banned in the U.S. for much of its history: from 1776 to 1967.
London's "Big Ben" is not the tower. It's the bell inside it.
NASA has a list of accurate space technology terms that writers can use in Science Fiction stories.
Italy is the largest producer of wine in the world.
As a child Hitler wanted to be a priest.
New Yorkers spent 74 hours of their lives in traffic jams in 2014.
Cheetahs were trained by man for hunting as long as 3000 BC.
Unfaithful men have lower IQsaccording to a scientific study.
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
Alligators can live up to 100 years.
The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
If you search for "askew" in Google the content will tilt slightly to the right.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is 17 times higher than Niagara.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
The Eiffel Tower was going to be demolished in 1909 but was saved because it was repurposed as a giant radio antenna.
Indonesia is home to the world'slargest Islamic population.
Tigers can see 6 times better at night than humans.
Fanta originated in Germany as a result of difficulties importing Coca-Cola syrup into Nazi Germany during WW2.
Coconut water can be used (in emergencies) as a substitute for blood plasma.
In 1997 an Israeli court charged and prosecuted a Jew for depicting Islam's prophet Muhammad as a pig.
There was a Jewish-Austrian doctor who didn't charge Hitler's family due to their economic hardship. Hitler had him protected and called him "Noble Jew".
The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
30 000 websites are hacked every day.
Cat owners are 30% less likely to suffer a heart attack.
Apple's iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it's fully charged once a day.
The poorest place in the U.S. is Allen South Dakota where 96% are Native American.
Gustave Eiffel the man who designed the Eiffel Tower was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty's spine.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
North Koreans may only choose from 28 approved haircuts.
Rape is reported every six minutes in the U.S.
Charlie Chaplin once lost in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
100 million people come to India's Kumbh Mela Festival the world's biggest gathering of humans.
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city.
Galileo's middle finger is on display at a museum in Florence Italy.
One-third of Earth's land surface is partially or totally desert.
In 1969 El Salvador waged war on Honduras after it lost against it in a soccer match.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.