Horses can sleep standing.
8.2% of people in Norway eat tacos every single Friday.
The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.
California uses inmates to fight forest fires. Prisoners take the jobs because it reduces their sentence gets them outside and pays better than typical prison jobs.
Beer was not considered an alcoholic beverage in Russia until 2013.
A tapir has the largest penis-to-body ratio of any animal.
In 1989 the U.S. military blared AC/DC music at General Noriega's compound in Panama for 2 continuous days. The dictator surrendered.
During World War II, Americans tried to train bats to drop bombs.
The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat though it may feel uncomfortable.
47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
75% of the artificial vanilla produced in the world is used for ice cream and as a flavoring for chocolate.
The lost Egyptian city of Heracleion was found after 1200 years under the sea.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
In WW2 the U.S. and New Zealand secretly tested 3 700 "tsunami bombs" designed to destroy coastal cities.
53% of homes in India do not have a lavatory.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
The average age in the UK for a first kiss is 15.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange purple silver and month.
The world's longest concert goes so slow it will last 639 years.
The more features your phone has the longer you spend in the toilet.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
The Sun is 400 times further away from Earth than the Moon is.
The only nation whose name begins with an “A” but doesn’t end in an “A” is Afghanistan.
Hawaii is the only coffee producing state.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
In 1962 the CIA told South Africa the location of Nelson Mandela leading to his arrest which put him in jail for 27 years.
Dolphins can communicate with one another over a telephone and appear to know who they are talking to.
A rainbow can only occur when the sun is 40 degrees or less above the horizon.
There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
The toothpaste "Colgate" in Argentine Spanish translates to "Go Hang Yourself."
There's a restaurant in Japan using monkeys as waiters.
No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon he carried with him a piece of the Wright brothers' first airplane.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
There was a "Beard Tax" in Russia during Peter the Great's Reign paid by anyone who had a beard.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more