Smoking makes the risk of a heart attack 200% to 400% greater than that of nonsmokers.
The stripes on each tiger are unique like human fingerprints.
The Titanic's chief baker "fortified" himself with alcohol and thus survived the freezing water for 2 hours until he was rescued.
Applying hemorrhoid cream to your chest and waist can make you look more muscular.
Britain accidentally invaded Spain in 2002. About 20 Royal Marines disembarked in Spain instead of Gibraltar for 5 minutes until the error was recognised and they all withdrew.
The average women in Bolivia Indonesia and Guatemala is short enough to be considered a Dwarf (4'10 or under).
Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s. Women began wearing them to look more masculine.
Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.
Godzilla is an official Citizen of Japan.
There are no terrestrial (land) snakes in New Zealand.
In Paris the McDonalds big ‘M’ is the only one in the world that is white rather than yellow it was thought that yellow was too tacky.
Facebook's first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize wearing his Google employee badge.
Sharks can grow a new set of teeth in 8 days.
Mars is red because it is covered in rust (iron oxide).
The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
In an analysis of 200000 ostriches over 80 years not one tried to bury its head in the sand.
Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.
The human heart is not on the left-hand side of the body; it's in the middle.
Goats have rectangular pupils.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
After 9/11 the Maasai tribe of Kenya gave 14 of their most important cattle to America as aid.
The Falkland Isles (pop. about 2000) has over 700000 sheep (350 per person).
Australia claims to own the largest territory in Antarctica: 5.8 million sq km (2.2 million sq mi).
The first arrest for Marijuana possession and selling in the U.S. occurred in Denver Colorado on October 2 1937.
The richest man in India Mukesh Ambani built a home valued at US$1 billion. It's a 27-story building with 3 helipads a 6-floor car park a staff of 600 a 4-storey hanging garden and a cinema.
Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
In the beginning Starbucks only sold roasted whole coffee beans.
Of all the countries that celebrate an independence day 58 are independent of the UK 26 of France 21 of Russia and 21 of Spain.
The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.
A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima a typhoon hit the city killing another 2 000 people.
Uranus' moons are named after characters from the works of Shakespeare and Alexander Pope.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
If Texas were a nation it would be the world's 7th largest oil producer.
The occurrence of nightmares could be due to heart conditions migraine sleep deprivation and beta blockers.
Martin Luther King Jr. is a Grammy Award winner for Best Spoken Word Album.
In 1938 15 000 Argentines celebrated in Buenos Aires the NAZI annexation of Austria.
The Simpsons hold the Guinness Record for Longest Running Prime time Animated Television Series and Most Guest Stars Featured in a Television Series.
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.